Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Baby Wipes uploaded by Meghan P.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth s Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Baby Wipes are never treated with chlorine bleach, and are moistened with a gentle natural lotion containing aloe vera and vitamin E. Our soft cloth-like wipes keep baby s delicate skin fresh and clean. Unscented with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Alcohol Free Hypoallergenic Natural lotion 7.1 x 7.9 inches The Earth s Best TenderCare Difference: Never treated with chlorine bleach Natural Aloe Vera & vitamin E formula Hypoallergenic Unscented & alcohol-free Soft cloth-like texture ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
We used to use these with a baby I nannied for a long time and he never got a rash! Not even a little redness. I don't like that they're way to moist and soapy but they're good
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Sikeston, MO
I can not live without these wipes!!! They are so durable, and clean so good! Baby loves them and also I use them as a make up remover! Two in one win
AMY D.
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
I want to leave these because of how gentle they are and of how ethical the company is but they are pricey and awkward to use. They are cloth like wth is great on sensitive skin but the wipes do not pull apart easily, this is terrible when you are mid way through a diaper change and are trying to wrestle a baby and 6 wipes want to come out at once - I won't be buying these again.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
Mega Parent Expert
We love the Earth's best brand very much. They are gentle on my son's delicate skin. I love that they are made with more natural based products and that the wipes are thicker and do not fall apart as you're using them.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Chula Vista, CA
I can't live without these wipes! I went through a variety of wipes before I found these. My child never had a diaper rash ever again. I recommended to a friend whom had diaper rash issues with her child. I said have u tried switching wipes instead of diapers. Needless to say her child had no more rashes as well.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
I wish I had a BRU closer to me because I would use them all the time. SUPER soft, super gentle. One was all I ever needed for EBF baby's poop. They smell lovely. My sister used them and cleared up her sons horrible rash. I love them!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
I'm not a super "Everything has to be organic" mom. I will use things that are more environmentally friendly when I can. With that said, I like the idea of the wipes but I'd much rather use Huggies or Pampers wipes for the price and quantity.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried so many brands and picked Earth's Best wipes! I did like some other brands, but most of them contain harmful chemicals and that made me switch to earth's best. There is another great brand - Seventh Generation (i loooove their diapers), but the smell was just to strong for me.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I absolutely love these wipes. The smell an texture are both perfect (Which any Mom know's is hard to find!) The chlorine-free aspect alone is the best option. I would recommend them to everyone!
Maryfer G.
Maryfer G.
San Diego, CA
What I do not like these wipes is that when use seemed to have foam what I do not like these wipes is that when use seemed to have foam, but I can not deny that it is a good product and does not irritate the skin of my baby