BY EARTH'S BEST

April G.
Anoka, Mn
I made baby stuff like this myself until winter hit and it got hard to keep up! I picked this brand when we bought purée! My kiddo loved this one and I felt okay giving it!
Linsey S.
When I didn't have time to make my own baby food Earth's Best was my only other choice. I trust the brand and my daughter always seemed to enjoy the unique combos that most other baby food do not offer.
Claire L.
Even though I made most of my daughters baby food, I kept several cans of Earths Best handy just in case or if time got away from me- she loved every single flavor they had 🙈
Jessica B.
My babies loved it!! Delicious flavors without added sugar or salt that is in many prepared baby food. Even my children that didn't like peas became fans after eating this
Jill K.
All my nephew would eat when he started baby food. They have the best flavor combinations. I even enjoyed some of their "fruit dessert" ones. Great brand.
LINDA C.
Los Banos , CA
The best and only baby food my daughter eats. I love the simple ingredients list and make s me feel good that my daughter is eating good stuff.
Justina O.
I did the baby food challenge and somebody got me this I'm sure it taste better to children but get a Magic Bullet and make your own baby food
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
My daughter enjoys Earth's Best baby food. I like how it's healthy for her and how they have a wide variety of flavors to choose from also.
Mika C.
Only got good responses from my sweet little ones with these. I like that they are more natural because I was never up to making my own.
Crystal  M.
San Fernando, CA
Great assortment of baby food. My daughter loved split pea and carrots when she started solids and her tummy never had any problems