BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic fruit and grain purees offer deliciously fresh flavors in convenient, squeezable pouches for ages 6 months and up.â they contain 45% the daily value of vitamin c which is essential to build healthy blood cells, bones and skin.â these unique blends of premium organic fruit and hearty whole grains are an ideal infant meal or a wholesome snack for your toddler.â usda organic.â made with no preservatives or added sugars.â never any artificial flavors, colors or trans fats. see more...

• These sound great for traveling! How old would you recomm...9 Answers
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves these pouches! They're super convenient because you can take them on the go. I trust that Earth's Best provides my baby with healthy, organic ingredients. I love that the baby food comes in pouches. They come in handy when I don't have time to make baby food or want to take food to go. I love that they pack in different types of food into each pouch so my baby gets to taste different food groups in one pouch.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are actually pretty tasty. My daughter loves these for snacks. These are very convenient to take when you’re on the go, they taste good cold or room temperature. I like the fact that they’re organic. They’re a fair price and easy to find.
LEAR50245 Maria Fernanda s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The taste is very good, my son liked a lot, especially the apple with peach. Even large you still like, sometimes I give to some merienda.Tiene very good flavors. it is healthy for children, is organic, therefore no refined sugar or artificial colors conriene if flavorings. is very cheap.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
I love this baby food and so does my son! Earths best is organic and has a wide range of delicious and nutritious choices. My son is 3 and still eats baby food due to swallowing difficulties. He liked these a lot because they are not the same old flavors the other brands offer. I feel good about feeding this to my son.
Jessica C.
RAPID CITY, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Earths Best organic baby pouches! I often put the food into a bowl to feed my daughter but as she grows, she will be eating them right out of the pouches. Love the varieties and texture and knowing that the food is organic puts my mind at ease, knowing my daughter is receiving the best food possible!
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Once my son was able to hold his own pouches I tried this brand. I love that it is organic, no preservatives, no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors! The flavor combinations that they offer are great. Nothing seems odd they all seem to compliment each other. My son loves them all and so do I lol.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great for a quick snack or on the go. My daughter likes them and i tasted them myself they were good. There pretty good for it being for a baby because there are some that are not good. Though these are really great.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
One of my daughters favorite until now,she eats one every single day... I love this natural product.I pack 1 everything for my daughters lunch. I recommend this product to all the moms out there give it a try.
Rebekah K.
Waxahachie, TX
My son goes absolutely nuts over all of the favors! So easy for an on the go snack, you can just take the cap off and they can suck it down. Great quality and great variety of favors.
Candace B.
These are a staple in our house. My 4 and 1 year old both love these. I like it because they are easy, not messy, and I know my kids are getting what they need nutritionally from them.
Kate W.
Park City, KS
These sound great for traveling! How old would you recommend using these? Is 9 months too young?