BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic fruit and grain purees offer deliciously fresh flavors in convenient, squeezable pouches for ages 6 months and up.â they contain 45% the daily value of vitamin c which is essential to build healthy blood cells, bones and skin.â these unique blends of premium organic fruit and hearty whole grains are an ideal infant meal or a wholesome snack for your toddler.â usda organic.â made with no preservatives or added sugars.â never any artificial flavors, colors or trans fats. see more...

• These sound great for traveling! How old would you recommend using ...9 Answers
María S.
María S.
The taste is very good, my son liked a lot, especially the apple with peach. Even large you still like, sometimes I give to some merienda.Tiene very good flavors. it is healthy for children, is organic, therefore no refined sugar or artificial colors conriene if flavorings. is very cheap.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Sun Valley, NV
Nephews love these for on the go snacking even my 9 year old one. I will be using them for my son once he's old enough. Wish they were a little cheaper.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
My son has loved to snack on these. They are very convenient for traveling!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
I love this baby food and so does my son! Earths best is organic and has a wide range of delicious and nutritious choices. My son is 3 and still eats baby food due to swallowing difficulties. He liked these a lot because they are not the same old flavors the other brands offer. I feel good about feeding this to my son.
Keoammara C.
Keoammara C.
Providence , RI
Mega Parent Expert
Once my son was able to hold his own pouches I tried this brand. I love that it is organic, no preservatives, no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors! The flavor combinations that they offer are great. Nothing seems odd they all seem to compliment each other. My son loves them all and so do I lol.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
These are great for a quick snack or on the go. My daughter likes them and i tasted them myself they were good. There pretty good for it being for a baby because there are some that are not good. Though these are really great.
Candace B.
Candace B.
These are a staple in our house. My 4 and 1 year old both love these. I like it because they are easy, not messy, and I know my kids are getting what they need nutritionally from them.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
Waxahachie, TX
My son goes absolutely nuts over all of the favors! So easy for an on the go snack, you can just take the cap off and they can suck it down. Great quality and great variety of favors.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
My 9 month old loves these. they are perfect for feeding him on the go. no spoons to worry about. I'll even feed him with these when he's strapped on my chest while we're out.
Jaime C.
Jaime C.
My youngest daughter loves these. When she's sick its all she'll eat besides being feed through her gtube. I'm so thankful for these. Easy to grab n go. A+!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Park City, KS
These sound great for traveling! How old would you recommend using these? Is 9 months too young?