Earth's Best Sesame Street Organic Yogurt Rice Crisp Bars Vanilla uploaded by Grace B.

BY EARTH'S BEST SESAME STREET

Made with Whole Grain Brown Rice. Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc, Vitamin C & 6 B Vitamins. Good Source of Calcium. USDA Organic. Let s Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health! Earth s Best Sesame Street Organic Yogurt Rice Crisp Bars are a delicious snack for your toddler made from rich whole grain brown rice and organic yogurt.  The brown rice crisps in the bar are made with the natural goodness of all three layers of the grain.  It is also formulated for toddlers by providing an excellent source of iron, zinc, vitamin C and 6 B vitamins.  The crispy texture and size. see more...

• Are these good? Where can I find them?3 Answers
Shyla M.
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
All 3 of my children loved these! Earth's Best is a wonderful brand, i don't think my kids have passed up any of the snacks we've tried.
Kriste B.
Kriste B.
Winchester, VA
My daughter absolutely loves these she goes bonkers anytime we see them in the store and will just throw them in the cart
cierra c.
cierra c.
Johnsonville , NY
My sister showed these to me last month now my daughter loves them. Definitely her favorite snack right now
bethany g.
bethany g.
Nice taste great I love Steven them when my son has them I don't think I can go a day without eating them
Carla L.
Carla L.
Waukegan, IL
My kids love them they taste great plus its organic its a win win with this ...
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
My kids were crazy for these "rice krispy" treats. I'm so happy that they are organic.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Are these good? Where can I find them?