BY EARTH'S BEST SESAME STREET

Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health. Excellent Source of Calcium, Iron & Zinc. Made with Organic Wheat Flour. No Trans Fat. Let s Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health Sunny Days Apple Snack Bars. Pack the juicy flavor of fresh picked apples inside a wholesome and delicious cereal crust.  Individually wrapped, they are a quick and easy healthy snack to eat on-the-go. Where do fo. see more...

• Do you prefer earths best over Gerber products?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I put these in the diaper bag all the time, and it helps my toddler in between meals." in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect on the go snack and they are a perfect size for her little hands." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves these snack bars just as much as the sugar filled one." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved the organic sunny days snack bars!" in 1 review
  • "My son loved these bars." in 1 review
Tara L.
Tara L.
My daughter loves these cereal bars. They are the perfect size for her little hands and mouth. They can be messy, but that's okay. I like that they are organic. The price point and availability is good. I'd recommend this to other Moms who need to give their kiddos a quick treat/snack.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
We give these to our daughter for an early morning snack on weekdays when she's hungry. She loves them, always eats the entire thing. Again not the highest nutritional value, but non-GMO and organic. Definitely pricier than comparable items sold be Gerber, etc.
Megan R.
Megan R.
I got these snacks 2 for $5. I couldn't pass that up. It's rare to find organic snacks on sale like that. My son enjoys them but enjoys smashing them in his hand more.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert
It's not too easy to find organic snack bars at the grocery store and luckily I am able to find Earth's Best brand which I love! These Sunny Days Snack Bars are one of my sons favorites in the strawberry flavor! I like that they are small enough to get us through to the next meal and also that way there isn't too much sugar intake which is why I have deducted a star. I think that 6g of sugar is a lot yet I think that I am willing to put that pass me because it is more important that my son eats as little as possible of artificial flavoring, colors and preservatives which these snack bars have none. Also that they have no genetically engineered ingredients which these sweet treats do not have. My son loves these, the only thing is to beware of the crumbs! They do crumble easily and not ideal for the car in my opinion because they can leave a mess and a drink is almost always needed because they do have that jammy filling that leaves the mouth sticky and in need of a drink.
manuelapotter P.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio
My kids favorite snack bar. My son is sensitive to milk and soy and this brand is the only one he won’t get eczema from. They are a good small size for little hands, not messy and taste very good. And most important they are organic! We always have them on our grocery list! Earth's Best Sesame Street Organic Sunny Days Snack Bars
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lilburn, GA
These are perfect for my little girl.  I cut them up into little pieces to prevent a mess. She loves them! I have tried a competitor brand's bar and it was repulsive in comparison.  My daughter wouldn't even touch them (I wouldn't either...they were really bad!).  These taste great, and they are organic! It's a win-win!
Miranda K.
Miranda K.
Greeley
My sons favorite on the go snack! Love that it's organic, love the packaging since my son can identify "grover" on each bar and asks for them easily! They're tasty, I totally have eaten them myself in a pinch! In my household we buy multiple boxes or the big 18count box when on sale!
Jade W.
Jade W.
This is a really great quick snack food! My God-Son loves these and it is easy for him to eat them. I keep them around for in between meals.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Independence, MO
We absolutely love these. My picky 18 month old adores them. The flavor is great and I feel good about he ingredients. They cost a little more ham storebrand so I can't always get them unfortunately.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
I love to get these bars for my daughter. They are soft and taste great. I love the quality, portability and the fact that they are organic, which is way better for her. I also love that they are sponsored by Sesame Street. It's great that they are associated with a healthy, organic product!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Do you prefer earths best over Gerber products?