Earth's Best Sesame Street Organic Letter of the Day Cookies uploaded by Ashley T.

BY EARTH'S BEST SESAME STREET

Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health. Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc & 6 B Vitamins. USDA Organic. No Trans Fat. Let s Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health Organic Letter of the Day Cookies are a nutritious and great tasting way for kids to learn their ABC s.  Tremendous in taste and bursting with cinnamon, these cookies are sure to be a big hit with the entire family. Play the "Healthy Foods Name Game!"  Get silly and make up some. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loved these cookies and I felt good giving them to him knowing they were not full of terrible stuff." in 2 reviews
  • "My oldest daughter loved these." in 1 review
Jacqueline S.
Haddon Heights, NJ
My preschoolers really enjoy these cookies as they're both delicious and offer a unique opportunity to encourage playing with your food. I like to ask them to give me a word that starts with each letter. The cinnamon flavored cookies are just as delicious!
Priscilla M.
What would I do without this company? They make amazing products and food. My toddler loves these cookies and secretly so do I. They are less in sugar and have no bad food coloring.
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
These are nice for my nephew, hes learning his letters, and when i hold up a cookie, and he gets it right he gets a cookie! such an easy game for a little kid, and its tasty too!
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
My son loved these cookies and I felt good giving them to him knowing they were not full of terrible stuff. Can be a little pricey if not on sale for a box of cookies.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We used these Earths best organic cookies as teething biscuits for our daughter. We trust that they are all organic and that they are gentle for her stomach.
April L.
These were a big hit with my son, and I have even tasted them and thought they weren't bad! I love that this brand is better for kids than some others
Ashley T.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
These cookies are quite yummy and my daughter loves them. She likes to figure out the letters while she eats so they are educational too!
Cheyenne M.
These cookies are delicious. My nephew always had them and would share them with me. They are healthy and yummy. So it's a win win.
Jennifer C.
Not only does my toddler love these.... My husband and I love these too, it's hard to keep our hands off these yummy crackers
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
Used to give these to my daughter all the time when she was little the only cookies besides nutter butters