Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsEarth's Best
Sesame Street Organic Elmo Noodlemania Soup

Earth's Best Sesame Street Organic Elmo Noodlemania Soup

by Earth's Best

Elmo Shaped Pasta and Vegetables in Chicken Broth. Provides One Full Serving of Vegetables. Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc, and Six B Vitamins. USDA Organic. Help Your Child Make Healthy Habits an Important and Fun Part of Everyday Life! Organic Elmo Noodlemania is a yummy combination of Elmo-shaped pasta, carrots, celery, and chicken broth that can be part of a healthy meal your kids will love.  This soup also contains protein and is an excellent source of 9 vitamins and minerals - which means it s good for them too. Chec.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth's Best Sesame Street Organic Elmo Noodlemania Soup!
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
My daughter loves this& I feel good giving it to her since its organic. I have found a whole can is too much for her but she won't eat it if I portion it out & reheat the other half.
Jordan M.
Greenville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My nephew loves elmo, so i make sure to keep this in my cupboard. when i come over and he wants soup, i give him this and he eats every noodle because he thinks elmo wont be his friend if he doesn't eat all his food. i guess with elmo staring back at him in his bowl, its hard to NOT eat every bite. (i have never given him a whole can, as hes only 3, but portion out about half a can, and i eat with him haha!)
Nicole O.
Macedon, Ny
Love earth best products!! These are super yummy, my sons love them!! Never a fight at dinner time with these!

Looking for your answer?