BY EARTH'S BEST

When Your Little One Is Ready For New Tastes And Textures, Dinners Are The Perfect Choice. With Unique Varieties And Savory Combinations, Your Baby Will Experience A New World Of Flavors And Blends. No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives No Added Salt Or Sugar Vegan Wheat Free Kosher 6&Nbsp;Months And Up No Genetically Engineered Ingredients Certified Usda Organic By Oregon Tilth see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Celeste R.
Salinas, CA
When it comes to my daughter I always buy organic for her but she didn't really enjoy this flavor at all lol
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Yuck.  Do you ever try your children's babyfood?  Give it a shot, then you'll know why they don't like it.  This stuff is awful.  Also, we LOVE Earth's best Organics; however, their jars with rice and beans/lentils tend to set up and not stay in their blended state.  Do not buy!  And be careful when you buy a mixed set, as they may include some of the yucky flavors!
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
I regularly buy Earth's Best for my son, so decided to buy Rice and Lentil Dinner. There was not a lot of taste to begin with and he did not like the texture of the food. We tried about 5 to 6 spoonfuls before moving on to the bottle. After about half the bottle, we again tried the solid food again- no success. The flavor and most of all the texture threw him off. He gagged several times.
Like I said, we love Earth's Best food- especially the fruit/ grain combos, but not this combination. Would not recommend.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
My daughter had a lot of Earth's Best. This was in the middle of the bunch for "likes." I liked that she was trying lentils, which offer better nutrition but it included rice, which is more of a "filler" in my eyes.
Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC
Not a fav in this house at all. don't know if it was the texture or the smell or taste for my little one :-(
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
My youngest wouldn't eat this. Organic isn't always best. Would not purchase again.