BY EARTH'S BEST

When Your Little One Is Ready For New Tastes And Textures, Dinners Are The Perfect Choice. With Unique Varieties And Savory Combinations, Your Baby Will Experience A New World Of Flavors And Blends. No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives No Added Salt Or Sugar Vegan Wheat Free Kosher 6&Nbsp;Months And Up No Genetically Engineered Ingredients Certified Usda Organic By Oregon Tilth see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
Yuck.  Do you ever try your children's babyfood?  Give it a shot, then you'll know why they don't like it.  This stuff is awful.  Also, we LOVE Earth's best Organics; however, their jars with rice and beans/lentils tend to set up and not stay in their blended state.  Do not buy!  And be careful when you buy a mixed set, as they may include some of the yucky flavors!
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
I regularly buy Earth's Best for my son, so decided to buy Rice and Lentil Dinner. There was not a lot of taste to begin with and he did not like the texture of the food. We tried about 5 to 6 spoonfuls before moving on to the bottle. After about half the bottle, we again tried the solid food again- no success. The flavor and most of all the texture threw him off. He gagged several times.
Like I said, we love Earth's Best food- especially the fruit/ grain combos, but not this combination. Would not recommend.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
My daughter had a lot of Earth's Best. This was in the middle of the bunch for "likes." I liked that she was trying lentils, which offer better nutrition but it included rice, which is more of a "filler" in my eyes.
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
Not a fav in this house at all. don't know if it was the texture or the smell or taste for my little one :-(
Celeste R.
SALINAS, CA
When it comes to my daughter I always buy organic for her but she didn't really enjoy this flavor at all lol
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My youngest wouldn't eat this. Organic isn't always best. Would not purchase again.