Earth's Best Original Crackers

by Earth's Best

Earth's Best Original Crackers, 5.3 oz (Pack of 6): USDA organic Excellent source of iron, zinc and 6 B vitamins No trans fat No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Kosher

Just how crunchy are they? Too much for a toddler with very few molars?
Start your review of Earth's Best Original Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Aisha A.
Jackson Hts, NY
I just picked these up and My girls love them. They have a ritz cracker buttery taste. They're pretty good!
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tasted these and they were bland to me but the babies enjoy them. Earths best makes some very good products and these are pretty good. I actually favor tasty brand organic cookies and crackers for my children but I also buy these.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
These were so delicious when I bought my daughter these. I had to buy 2 boxes so I could snack on them! My daughter loves these and even Elmo got her attention! She learns her ABC's with these also.
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My girls loved these when they were toddlers. Used to buy them all the time at Target. The good thing is that they are organic and super affordable. Highly recommend these to parents.
Leslie H.
Leavenworth KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
My daughter loves being able to recognize her favorite characters, and I love not having to worry about the ingredients!
Joanna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
These are super yummy as a side to a bowl of warm soup or a snack to take on the go. My kiddos have enjoyed these from the toddler stage until now. I even snag a few from their plates!
Que F.
Love love these crackers my kids go to snack we talk like the animals lol ;)
Love love these crackers my kids go to snack we talk like the animals lol ;)
Petrina B.
Antioch, IL
Really love this brand for everything it stands for. I have yet to have any complaints with any of their products!
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
My kids loved these flavors and of course the packaging. I would definitely buy them again. I tried one myself and they weren't bad!
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved these and this brand! So good and such quality ingredients! Very happy with the price too!