BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Original Crackers, 5.3 oz (Pack of 6): USDA organic Excellent source of iron, zinc and 6 B vitamins No trans fat No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives Kosher see more...

• Just how crunchy are they? Too much for a toddler with very few m...3 Answers
aisha a.
Jackson Hts, NY
I just picked these up and My girls love them. They have a ritz cracker buttery taste. They're pretty good!
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
My daughter loves these:). Anything Sesame Street is an added bonus:)!!!!!!!!
Ashley M.
My son loved these and this brand! So good and such quality ingredients! Very happy with the price too!
Petrina B.
Antioch, IL
Really love this brand for everything it stands for. I have yet to have any complaints with any of their products!
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
My kids loved these flavors and of course the packaging. I would definitely buy them again. I tried one myself and they weren't bad!
Stacie S.
League City, TX
My kids loved these crackers! I always felt good about them eating them too since they are organic. They still
Contain sugar but very little.
Joanna B.
Mega Parent Expert
These are super yummy as a side to a bowl of warm soup or a snack to take on the go. My kiddos have enjoyed these from the toddler stage until now. I even snag a few from their plates!
Que F.
Love love these crackers my kids go to snack we talk like the animals lol ;)
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My daughter loves being able to recognize her favorite characters, and I love not having to worry about the ingredients!
My girls loved these when they were toddlers. Used to buy them all the time at Target. The good thing is that they are organic and super affordable. Highly recommend these to parents.
Amie W.
Just how crunchy are they? Too much for a toddler with very few molars?