BY EARTH'S BEST

Made with organically grown zucchini, peas, broccoli and organic whole wheat couscous, Earth's Best Organic® Baby Food Zucchini Broccoli Medley is a chunky, hearty blend great for babies 9 months and older.

Key Benefits

• Made with whole grains
  • Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Water, Organic Zucchini, Organic Peas, Organic Whole Wheat Couscous Flour, Organic Broccoli.

Contains: Wheat

chalai a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
As far as the ingredients it's wonderful product I'm all for the natural organic ingredients for my baby I love it so definitely a great thing about that I'm not for sure about how other babies like it but mine's he was not having it I've tried different zucchinis he just does not like it I'm thinking that maybe that's just not a flavor but other than that if you was to ask me so I left a mended yes because it's all natural ingredients that very organic and other babies might like them mine just did it but great product overall
Vanessa L.
Wyandotte
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who eats Zucchini? My child, that's who! I've tried other veggies brands and they just don't compare. It's so fresh tasting that it actually makes less work for this tired momma. How so? My child loves it so much that every drop goes into this mouth instead of the ceiling fan.
Chantel G.
California
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
One of baby girls favorites. She loves her veggies especially green ones. This brand has been on of my go to as others put other ingredients not needed or neccessary. Not this brand.
Hanako P.
Fontana
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this brand. It is hard to find baby food that doesn't have meat in it. We are vegan so that's a plus for us. Also the baby loves these. We have a picky eater and he loves this brand of food. We highly recommend to all of our friends. And it doesn't smell funny like other baby foods.
Alex L.
Montrose
Purchased at: Walmart
Best mix of good nutrients for a baby and good to teach them to eat from a spoon! This flavor my daughter loved especially. Always good to have earths best cause it’s organic and says the stage right on the front!
Danielle K.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby loved this flavor and texture. It kept my baby full and did not have any artificial taste. It was just a little blend for my taste and opinion but that’s organic for you! Can’t go wrong with organic!
Meredith H.
Springfield, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
We love all the Earth’s Best variety of baby good. These larger sizes are perfect once your little one has mastered solids and started progressing to the next step.
Cheyenne D.
Kingston, NY
Purchased at: Target
Disappointed in this product not only did my son hate it but the consistency just look gross. A little pricey for something that he spit out within 2 seconds.
Katelyn J.
Blountville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a mom I prefer to feed my baby veggies rather than fruits. This is one she really liked and I like the fact that it is organic and not very expensive.
Leyla T.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It is a natural brand that I trust. They have great variety of baby food that is healthy and yummy for my little one. I just love all their products