BY EARTH'S BEST

Excellent Source Of Iron For Infants Easily Digestible Iron Fortified No Genetically Engineered Ingredients Usda Organic Organic - Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides Or Herbicides 30% Daily Value Of Iron For Infants All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure... Feed Them Accordingly From The First Spoonful On, You Can Be Sure Your Baby's Rapidly Developing Little Body Is Getting Only The Purest, Healthiest, Organic Nutrition There Is.&Nbsp; We Take Extra Steps, With Our Cereal, And All Our Baby Foods. Organic (Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides Or Herbicides) Made With No Genetically Engineered Ingredients No Added Salt Or Sugar No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Preservatives Only Whole Grains Iron Fortified Organic &Amp; Made With No Genetically Engineered Ingredients The Long-Term Effects Of Potentially Harmful Pesticide Residues Are Not Fully Understood, But We Do Know That The Risks Are Real, Especially For Infants And Children.&Nbsp; That's Why Earth's Best Brings To You Only Organic Foods Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides Or Herbicides.&Nbsp; Earth's Best Is Also Made Without Genetically Engineered Ingredients. New Earth&Rsquo;S Best Organic&Reg; Rice Cereal With Apples Has A Hint Of Apple Taste And Is Fortified With Iron And Contains Naturally Occurring Vitamins, Minerals And Dietary Fiber Making This The Perfect Cereal To Help Meet Your Baby&Rsquo;S Nutritional Needs.&Nbsp; Iron Fortified - We Fortify Our Cereals With Iron Because It Is So Crucial To Early Physical And Neurological Development. Whole Grain Natural Goodness - Unlike Processed Grains, Whole Grains Are Not Stripped Of Nutrients.&Nbsp; So, Your Baby Gets More Naturally Occurring Vitamins And Minerals In A Gentle, Digestible Cereal. Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Good Manufacturing Practices Are Used To Prevent Introduction Of Undeclared Allergens. 1-800-434-4246 Made In Germany see more...

Roshunda W.
Gilbert , AZ
The fact this baby cereal is orgAnic is why it is getting a 2. I have noticed a odd smell when opening the box. Normally I buy oatmeal for my daughter and it has the worse smell. Because I love the taste of baby food. I also know it has a after taste.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
My son loves this cereal and it allows you to be versatile with adding in other flavors. I use this separately for spoon feeding or include other purees to boost the nutrition and so that the child can learn additional flavor profiles.
Valerie M.
This is the only baby cereal I buy my baby. It is very easy to digest, and easy to mix. Love this product!
Angela R.
Conway, AR
My boys loved this for their cereal. we would mix veggies in too and it always helped them eat them.
Azdehar A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Organic and a little bit goes a long way It tastes real Nhjxdn
I like I like
Angela R.
Conway, AR
What age did you start using this?