BY EARTH'S BEST

Excellent Source Of Iron For Infants Easily Digestible Iron Fortified No Genetically Engineered Ingredients Usda Organic Organic - Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides Or Herbicides 30% Daily Value Of Iron For Infants All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure... Feed Them Accordingly From The First Spoonful On, You Can Be Sure Your Baby's Rapidly Developing Little Body Is Getting Only The Purest, Healthiest, Organic Nutrition There Is.&Nbsp; We Take Extra Steps, With Our Cereal, And All Our Baby Foods. Organic (Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides Or Herbicides) Made With No Genetically Engineered Ingredients No Added Salt Or Sugar No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Or Preservatives Only Whole Grains Iron Fortified Organic &Amp; Made With No Genetically Engineered Ingredients The Long-Term Effects Of Potentially Harmful Pesticide Residues Are Not Fully Understood, But We Do Know That The Risks Are Real, Especially For Infants And Children.&Nbsp; That's Why Earth's Best Brings To You Only Organic Foods Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides Or Herbicides.&Nbsp; Earth's Best Is Also Made Without Genetically Engineered Ingredients. New Earth's Best Organic&Reg; Oatmeal Cereal With Bananas Has Just The Right Amount Of Bananas And Is Fortified With Iron And Contains Naturally Occurring Vitamins, Minerals And Dietary Fiber Making This The Perfect Cereal To Help Meet Your Baby&Rsquo;S Nutritional Needs. Iron Fortified - We Fortify Our Cereals With Iron Because It Is So Crucial To Early Physical And Neurological Development. Whole Grain Natural Goodness - Unlike Processed Grains, Whole Grains Are Not Stripped Of Nutrients.&Nbsp; So, Your Baby Gets More Naturally Occurring Vitamins And Minerals In A Gentle, Digestible Cereal. Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth Good Manufacturing Practices Are Used To Prevent Introduction Of Undeclared Allergens. 1-800-434-4246 Made In Germany see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
We skipped rice cereal & started with the oat meals. My daughter loved the flavor. It was so easy to mix. I always felt good giving her organic cereal that's whole grain
Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I like this stuff for my son. It seems to be filling w his formula. I also use this w his jar food. It's organic and thats a plus. It is however, twice as expensive as the non organic baby cereal.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Tampa, FL
Finding organic baby food is very important to me! My daughter enjoys the taste and it's healthy! it isn't super expensive either!