Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal

by Earth's Best

Earth's Best® Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal.
45% daily value of iron for infants.
No GEI.
Grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides.
For babies ready to move beyond rice cereal.
Easily digestible.
Iron fortified.
No genetically engineered ingredients.
USDA organic.

Does this have soy in it?
Is rice really tainted with arsenic
Has anyone else found any foreign objects in their cereals?
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal!
Product Highlights
“I make about a tablespoon and mix it with organic baby food.” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best organic instant cereal you will find. Mixes easily with milk, juice, or water. Only natural organic ingridients, gmo-free. Tastes like real oatmeal. I usually add cut up fruit for extra texture and flavor. This blows Gerber cereal out if the water.
Union City, CA
I bought this for my 6 months old baby. I mixed it with my breastmilk, i thought she was going to like it but no! She spit it out. Tried it a second time with filtered water and she just does not like. She prefers the rice cereal .
Honolulu, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like that this rice cereal is organic & doesn't use GMOs. Instructions are simple & easy to follow. Our pediatrician said we didn't need to go the old school rice-cereal-first route but I introduced this early on anyways.
Doylestown, PA
Both babies have loved this oatmeal and I'm glad because I wanted something Organic since it was both their first food. Neither have had any belly issues with it either which is a huge plus
Fayetteville, AR
Our little guy loves this oatmeal and so do I because it's all organic, no mess! Easy to make and we mix some Earth's Best jars in for a little flavor and he eats it right up!
Falls Church, VA
We have rice cereal every morning since 5 months old. I make about a tablespoon and mix it with organic baby food. Earth's Best of Pluum. The other flavors of this cereal are wonderful too.
Gilbert, AZ
I skipped rice cereal and went right for oatmeal, being that it is more nutritious. I love this product and my kids did too!I know if it is Earth's Best...its going to the organic, nutritious and the best product out there for my kids!
Milton, VT
My little one's first food. I like that its not clumpy and thins out nicely. Doesn't smell bad. Easy to store and easy to make. Hasnt stained any clothes. Only con is that i find it pours out of the box too fast, needs smaller lip.
Wyoming, MI
This is the only cereal we used with our son...he loved it and I felt good giving him a good quality, organic cereal. It mixed great with pureed fruit and veggies.
Gladstone, OR
This was one of my pantry staples for several months while my son transitioned from milk-only to solid foods. Also great for mixing pureed veggies/fruits in. Great brand!