Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal

by Earth's Best

Earth's Best® Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal.
45% daily value of iron for infants.
No GEI.
Grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides.
For babies ready to move beyond rice cereal.
Easily digestible.
Iron fortified.
No genetically engineered ingredients.
USDA organic.

Does this have soy in it?
Is rice really tainted with arsenic
Has anyone else found any foreign objects in their cereals?
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal!
Product Highlights
“I make about a tablespoon and mix it with organic baby food.” in reviews
Bronx, NY
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal uploaded by _elias_dagmarini_ A.
Purchased at: Target
My baby boy love this otmil. I start to give him when he was 4.5 months now he is 16 months and still he loved !!! Is fast to make ,have nice flavor for babys .I always put some banana ,strawberries on he even loved . Im really recomend this one for baby!!! The best price is at Target!!![product:earth's-best-organic-whole-grain-oatmeal-cereal]
bolingbrook
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loves his oatmeal. I mix it in with breast milk and he loves it! 4 tablespoons of this cereal is 50 calories and has 45% iron. It’s amazing and it has good flavor when added with breast milk. It doesn’t cause him constipation or gas. He actually goes poop daily since starting this cereal. Baby and mom approved!
Edmond
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Most baby oatmeal’s can become runny when mixed with formula but this one doesn’t have that problem! The texture is amazing and smooth compared to other leading brands and my baby girl loves it! She wouldn’t eat any other cereal unless it’s Earths best!
Lakewood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal uploaded by Ashleigh L.
My son has recently started trying foods and figuring out what he likes and doesn't like. So far he's not a huge fan of this oatmeal cereal.. But mom sure is! I add a little bit of his soft baby food some fruit. Banana, apples or oranges. And he seems to likening much better that way.
San Bruno, CA
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal uploaded by Carolina D.
I use the oatmeal to put together with fornula and give to my baby rwice a day. He loves to eat it and it is cery practice to do the mix. It is nutricion and health for him and we can see how he has been growing fast.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has been an amazing addition to my 6 month old's diet. It's easy in her tum y and she loves it! It mixes well with her homemade purées for breakfast. We also add a little to her dinners to thicken them up.
Baltimore, OH
This is a great oatmeal for starting your baby. I bought it at my local grocery store. I mix it with breastmilk so it adds extra nutrition, and currently just giving it to my baby morning and night.
Bayside, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal uploaded by Crystal L.
Okay my little girl had a hilarious and emotional first reaction because she had never tasted any different textures before. But after the 2nd nite she was very interested and loved tasting it. She was happy to see the spoon and was eager to eat more. I would recommend this to my friends as they begin introducing solids to baby. I mixed 1 tbsp with 3 tbsp breast milk to make a thin consistency as per the recommendation on the box. I’ll definitely be buying more for my baby.
Lakewood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Oatmeal Cereal uploaded by Kristina S.
I recommend this to any parent for the quality and accessibility. This lasts awhile and is easy to mix with fruit or baby jars. My son likes it and we usually mix this with something. You can get this just about anywhere!
Hurricane, WV
BEWARE!!!! I had done quite a bit of research before deciding what cereal to give my son. Then I learned about the Consumer Report study which found this rice to have the highest levels of carcinogenic arsenic in the baby cereals they tested. I am very angry about their misleading claims, they may not have ADDED potentially harmful pesticides but the product was certainly GROWN with them! This product should be taken off the shelves!!