New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodEarth's Best
Organic Whole Grain Multigrain Cereal- Rice (8 oz)

Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Multigrain Cereal- Rice (8 oz)

by Earth's Best

Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Rice Cereal: USDA organic Iron fortified Easily digestible No added salt or sugar No artificial flavors, colors or preservativesKosher

I was seeing reports that high levels of arsenic have been found in it and is not safe. Anybody know anything about this?
Do they have these in different flavors?
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Multigrain Cereal- Rice (8 oz)!
Tobiasz T.
Enfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My son didn't really like it, I needed to mix some fruits and add them to it then he loved it! Easy to make, just need hot or warm water. Powder which is a good consistency. That's the best on a market comparing to other brands. I as a mother am satisfied.
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This was one that was way thicker than the Gerber brand type. I was able to find it at the 99 Cent Store for - you guessed it- 99 cents. I feel like my kids didn't even want this. In their bottles, alone or in the other baby foods.
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
1,574 reviews
Enjoyed these this evening with a mavelous Greek dip. I've could have eaten the ent er thing for dinner!!
Bianca H.
Laredo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Multigrain Cereal- Rice (8 oz) uploaded by Bianca H.
Purchased at: Target
My baby loves this cereal with his formula....he has a bit of reflux and was recommended this by his Dr. I love that it’s organic and I’ve always trusted this brand and their products. I will continue to purchase since we love it!!
Noemi D.
Lancaster, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Loved this for my son when he was an infant. It mixed in well with milk and I felt better knowing he was getting additional nutrition.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,033 reviews
I would like to say that this product and even all the products of this brand is amazing!
Rena T.
Gaithersburg , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Bought this as per my pediatricians recommendation in to starting solids for my little however he did not seem to enjoy it and it constipated him so we moved right on to sweet potato purée with breast milk of course and he loves that 😊
Bonnie E.
Raven, VA
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Multigrain Cereal- Rice (8 oz) uploaded by Bonnie E.
@tryitsampling Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Multigrain Cereal- Rice (8 oz) My 5 months daughter will love this product. She eating oatmeal really good I would love to try this one on her. And what she don't eat I will feed it to my 4 1/2 week old kitten that's had surgery Friday she was put on baby stuff because of the surgery. Thanks again for this product.
Sam C.
Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain Multigrain Cereal- Rice (8 oz) uploaded by Sam C.
This was the first food for both of my children, and they handled it very well. My daughter had pretty bad reflux and was able to keep this down. It's more expensive than other cereals but it's a high quality product.
Lucy D.
Lynden, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter ADORES this stuff. She loves it on its own but I think it's a little too bland and mash some banana in it. Nom!