BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic® Vegetable Turkey Dinner is made with organic ingredients including carrots, apples, ground turkey, and whole barley flour. It is produced with turkey raised without the use of antibiotics making it a nutritious choice for babies 6 months and older.

Key Benefits

• Produced with turkey raised without the use of antibiotics
  • Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Water, Organic Carrots, Organic Apple Puree Concentrate, Organic Ground Turkey, Organic Whole Barley Flour.

Janette C.
Pen Argyl, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little guy loved this when we were at the introductory phase of chunky foods. I liked purchasing this brand for my son because I knew that the ingredients were organic and it didn’t actually smell gross unlike a lot of other baby foods with the baby meat in them.
Megan K.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a great filler for my baby between nursing! I loved that there was protein and vegetables in the same container. I also like that it is organic although I am not a big organic food pusher, if I can buy organic for the same or nearly the same price I try to. This brand is cheap enough that I was able to do that.
Crystal M.
Belmont, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My son just can’t get enough of this! He will munch down a whole jar and still want more 😂 this is priced very well for an organic brand and I don’t have to worry about the added chemicals in my child’s food. 10/10 would reccomend
Genavieve L.
napa
Purchased at: Target
Love this brand overall but the turkey dinner was definitely one of my sons favorites. I feel good giving him something he enjoys and that is also healthy. Makes feeding time easy and fast, because he is happy and so am I .
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
This is as close to homemade, in taste. My child really enjoys, all the flavors we have tried. Some other brand are ok. But this seems to be her favorite. Not so much, spitting it back out.
Mandi R.
pittsburgh
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
The only reason I give this a 4 is because I personally am not a fan of the jarred meat other then that my son loved it! Earths best is by far my favorite baby food brand! I used it for both my son and daughter!
Megan K.
Like it. But texture was an issue for my little one. She did eat it but not as well as some of the other choices of food. It did meet my expectations of baby food.
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It has a ton of the broth on top when you open it, once you mix it in it gets super watery. My Grandson didn't care for it at all and spit it out each time i gave it to him. I will try it again in a few weeks but so much for his first Thanksgiving! LOL
Brenda R.
Orlando
This is my baby's favorite. She loves it and so do I. I make a lot of her food but this one gives me a break and it's my go to when we go out. She is allergic to lactose. This one doesn't affect her sensitive tummy.
Marianna C.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
The Earth’s Best Organic is our favorite brand for baby food. We starting from Stage 1, and now eating Stage 2. My 7,5 months son especially loves Vegetable Turkey Dinner