BY EARTH'S BEST

Nourish your little one with Earth's Best Organic® Baby Food Vegetable Beef Pilaf. A delicious combination of organic ground beef and organic vegetables such as butternut squash and carrots, this hearty blend is great for babies 9 months and older.

Key Benefits

• Made with whole grains
  • Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Organic Butternut Squash, Water, Organic Ground Beef, Organic Carrots, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice, Organic Onions.

Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
I love this brand. I stand by them and what they provide. I believe its a awesome quality. I believe that its really good for my girl, and she loved this flavor. Although I feel like it doesn't have a good smell.
Wilnesha B.
Yuma, AZ
Doing A Review Because Why Not ? So I Just Finished Feeding This To My God Son and He Loved It 💝 Not A Single Bite Spit Out !
Alexa M.
Bay City, MI
My daughter loved this product! Now i am expecting #2 and am excited to be using this product again! :)
Que F.
Wasn't a fan of the jar food but my friend use to feed her kids and they love it