BY EARTH'S BEST

Bring excitement to your little one's mealtime with Earth's Best Organic® Baby Food Tender Chicken & Stars. A chunkier blend of chicken and pasta your baby will love this delightful taste and texture.

Key Benefits

• Made with chicken raised without the use of antibiotics
  • Made with whole grains
  • Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Water, Organic Carrots, Organic Ground Chicken, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Pasta (Organic Whole Wheat Durum Flour), Organic Yellow Split Peas, Organic Onions Puree.

Darlene N.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My fiancé and I wanted to give our son organic foods and he is obsessed with these!! We've tried other brands of foods but he is never satisfied. He can have his jar of this one and continue being a little trouble maker!
Genavieve L.
napa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
My son loves this flavor. And I am happy to know he is getting something that he likes; that is also healthy. Makes feeding time easy and enjoyable for the both of us when he is happy to eat what is in front of him!
Rarquel P.
Orlando, Fl
Love this babyfood company. They make their babyfood very healthy. My daughter love this product. It may be a little thin, but it tastes just like the vegetables in it. And if you feed babies all kinds of vegetables and fruits it is good for them. They will grow up loving them. My daughter love all of this companies vegetables and fruit. I love to order it off of amazon. It is very convenient to get the food delivered, and it is very well packed.Pluse it is cheaper than buying it in the stores.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
My daughter absolutely loved this stuff when she was a baby. Not only did she like it but I also liked it because it was pretty affordable and i could usually get them with wic, highly recommend this to any new moms feeding their babies for the first time.
Merima B.
I love these!!! The Earths Best is one of the best out there. It's organic and so many flavors to choose from. My daughter loved these as a baby and i still buy them for her at 2 yrs old now and she still loves them. They are healthy why not.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As much as I loved this brand, i wasn't the one who had to eat it! my children loved this one particular flavor but the always wanted me to heat it up and then they scarfed it down!
Lynda T.
My little guy loves the Earth's Best foods. I love that they are organic, and he loves that they taste delicious! The little stars in this one are so cute! He loves it!
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was excited to try this with my daughter but she hated it. She kept spitting it out. I tried it and it tasted nasty. I love this brand but not this flavor.
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is such a great brand. My son loved all of these jars by this brand and it's the only brand we used. I really appreciate the ingredients in them too.
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
I love this line including there diapers as well. I love the fruit flavore a during summer. Put them in the freezer for about a half an hour baby slushy