BY EARTH'S BEST #80 in Baby Food

Earth's Best Organic Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner: Unsalted and unsweetened No artificial colors or preservatives USDA organic Wheat free No artificial flavors see more...

Christina  H.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love earths best stage 3 foods. They are by far the most hearty and provide the most texture. It really helped my now 1 year old transition to solid foods. Although pricier than other options I found it well worth it. However I did find it hard to find. Would recommend.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
My daughter loved the chicken jarred food the best so I went out and got her some organics to splurge and now we're hooked! She normally eats finger foods, but these are great on the go and when I'm eating something I feel she shouldn't have.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great brand, as the mentioned made of organic fruits and vegetables. Love that my daughter is getting all the vitamins and nutrients needed from a good source.
Stephanie R.
I used to love Earths Best brand when my kids started solids. I was never comfortable with the Gerber brand. I liked the ingredients and the lack of additives.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I like to make my son's foods but I am a little intimidated about making him meats. this is an easy way to give him meats but still be giving him real food.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
This is a great brand with many flavors to choose from. I definitely recommend it, my nephew loved it when he was a baby and I'm sure my niece will too
Joanna F.
Another great flavor. My son loved this. He grew up on Earth's Best Organic. They are less expensive if you buy them by the case. Highly recommend.
Marzena M.
I gave this flavor to my daughter and she loved it. I never had problems with her saying no to it. I definitely recommend this to other parents.
Jamie P.
Arlington, TX
My daughter loved this flavor. Earth's Best has some of the best flavors and she preferred their baby foods over other brands. Would buy again.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
When my son was eating baby food this was one of his favorites. Very good! I tasted it a little myself and it doesn't taste that bad.