BY EARTH'S BEST

Good Source of Iron, Zinc, Six B Vitamins & Vitamins A & E New Organic Sweet Potato Cinnamon Pop Snax are an organic nutritious snack made with a delicious blend of sweet potatoes and sweet cinnamon.  Our Pops are fortified with iron, zinc, six B vitamins, and vitamins A & E that growing toddlers need.  Their light and airy texture provides a great crunch and they are conveniently ready to take on-the-go making Pop Snax the perfect choice to easily serve your toddlers a wholesome snack. Check Out the Earth s Best Difference: USDA Organic Certified. Good Source of Iron, Zinc, Six B Vitamins, and Antiox. see more...

• "My daughter loves these cereal puffs." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these as a snack! " in 1 review
  • "They dissolve quickly so it's great as a snack for my 9mo. " in 1 review
  • "perfect sized snack for little ones to pick up." in 1 review
Erin S.
San diego, CA
My daughter lovecd thyese! I tried on to see how they tasted and they tasted so good! They were really easy for her to pick and they dissolved at a good amount TIME SO SHE NEVER CHOKED ON ONE
Stacey T.
These snacks are like baby crack! My daughter loves these cereal puffs. She can eat the whole container in one sitting. They are low in calorie and they make a good snack to overindulge on.
Breanna M.
Santa Ana, CA
I hated buying these because my son and i would finish a whole thing together. they're so good. earths best makes some of the best baby snacks (for adults too)
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves these there great for 6+ months. I got to say they tastes so good smell good to lol and they dissolve in babies mouth great finger food
Amanda G.
I buy these for my kids to snack on when we are on road trips, but I'm not ashamed to say I snack on them as well. They are actually pretty good.
De'Auna B.
Richmond, TX
My little ones love these. Of course I tasted them as well. I think they are fine. I enjoy giving my baby something that tastes like real food.
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
Heathy snack and the baby really did enjoy these. perfect sized snack for little ones to pick up. They dissolve quickly so I'm happy with that.
Jessica B.
My baby girl loves these snacks. The flavor tastes great. I even snack on them. They dissolve quickly so it's great as a snack for my 9mo.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
When I first got these I ate them until my daughter was big enough to eat them with me and she loved them so I quit eating them.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Absolutely love these........ not only do my kids love these, but I have tried them myself, and they are in face very tasty!