BY EARTH'S BEST

Good Source of Iron, Zinc, Six B Vitamins & Vitamins A & E New Organic Sweet Potato Cinnamon Pop Snax are an organic nutritious snack made with a delicious blend of sweet potatoes and sweet cinnamon.  Our Pops are fortified with iron, zinc, six B vitamins, and vitamins A & E that growing toddlers need.  Their light and airy texture provides a great crunch and they are conveniently ready to take on-the-go making Pop Snax the perfect choice to easily serve your toddlers a wholesome snack. Check Out the Earth s Best Difference: USDA Organic Certified. Good Source of Iron, Zinc, Six B Vitamins, and Antiox. see more...

• "My daughter loves these cereal puffs." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these as a snack! " in 1 review
  • "perfect sized snack for little ones to pick up." in 1 review
  • "They dissolve quickly so it's great as a snack for my 9mo. " in 1 review
breanna m.
I hated buying these because my son and i would finish a whole thing together. they're so good. earths best makes some of the best baby snacks (for adults too)
Amanda G.
I buy these for my kids to snack on when we are on road trips, but I'm not ashamed to say I snack on them as well. They are actually pretty good.
Stacey T.
These snacks are like baby crack! My daughter loves these cereal puffs. She can eat the whole container in one sitting. They are low in calorie and they make a good snack to overindulge on.
Jessica B.
My baby girl loves these snacks. The flavor tastes great. I even snack on them. They dissolve quickly so it's great as a snack for my 9mo.
De'Auna B.
Richmond, TX
My little ones love these. Of course I tasted them as well. I think they are fine. I enjoy giving my baby something that tastes like real food.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
When I first got these I ate them until my daughter was big enough to eat them with me and she loved them so I quit eating them.
Kelley B.
Weston, MO
Healthy snack for little ones to enjoy. The perfect size for little fingers to grap!
Mateya B.
Parkston, SD
My son loves these as a snack!
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Absolutely love these........ not only do my kids love these, but I have tried them myself, and they are in face very tasty!
NASHAYLA A.
El Paso, TX
Heathy snack and the baby really did enjoy these. perfect sized snack for little ones to pick up. They dissolve quickly so I'm happy with that.