BY EARTH'S BEST

Made from organic ingredients including sweet potatoes, apricot puree, whole grain brown rice flour and ground chicken, Earth's Best Organic® Sweet Potato and Chicken Dinner is a nourishing baby food for your little one. It is produced with chicken raised without the use of antibiotics.

Key Benefits

• Produced with chicken raised without the use of antibiotics
  • Made with whole grains
  • Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Organic Sweet Potatoes, Water, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Organic Apricot Puree Concentrate, Organic Ground Chicken.

Ariane C.
North port, FL
Purchased at: Publix
None of my three kids seem to care for baby foods that have meat in them, but this one was a hit! My baby loves sweet potatoes, and there is also apricot in this purée which makes it sweet tasting, and doesn’t smell like chicken.
Genavieve L.
napa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves all of the earths best baby foods, especially this one. It's nice to I'll know that there are companies out there that are more about quality than quantity, and I strongly believe Earth's Beat is one of those companies!
Dylan B.
Purchased at: Target
My daughter was very picky when we first introduced foods with chicken and beef. When she took a bite she started to get very excited and we never looked back. Only problem was she was a light eater and it didn’t keep very well in my opinion so sometimes we tossed out a third of the product.
Sarah M.
Philippi, WV
Purchased at: Big Lots
This product has the best ingredients. I love the glass jars as well. My son loves this meal. I actually bought like 15 at a time he liked it so much. I don’t think the price is bad at all. This is definitely a top baby food in our home
Briana S.
As a Mom I love earths best. Convenience and organic foods all at once =winning. In an ideal world I would purchase local organic food and make my own baby food, but realistically ain't nobody got time for that. Enter earths best, you can give this to your baby without feeling guilty. My little one loved the sweet potatoes and chicken. I tasted it and it wasn't to shabby. Trying to get her to get green beans on the other hand.. Not so much. I recommend this product.
Christina  H.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love earths best stage 3 foods. They are by far the most hearty and provide the most texture. It really helped my now 1 year old transition to solid foods. Although pricier than other options I found it well worth it. However I did find it hard to find. Would recommend.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
When my son was eating baby food, I usually made it myself, but when that was not an option I turned to Earths Best. I felt better feeding my son the organic products rather than some of the other products on the market. He always enjoyed the Earths Best foods.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
My daughter loved the chicken jarred food the best so I went out and got her some organics to splurge and now we're hooked! She normally eats finger foods, but these are great on the go and when I'm eating something I feel she shouldn't have.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great brand, as the mentioned made of organic fruits and vegetables. Love that my daughter is getting all the vitamins and nutrients needed from a good source.
Leah D.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loved earths best. She always ate EVERY LAST BITE. It always seemed fresh. It made her very happy. Would recommend this to a fellow parent friend.