BY EARTH'S BEST

Made from organic ingredients including sweet potatoes, apricot puree, whole grain brown rice flour and ground chicken, Earth's Best Organic® Sweet Potato and Chicken Dinner is a nourishing baby food for your little one. It is produced with chicken raised without the use of antibiotics.

Key Benefits

• Produced with chicken raised without the use of antibiotics
  • Made with whole grains
  • Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Organic Sweet Potatoes, Water, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Organic Apricot Puree Concentrate, Organic Ground Chicken.

Briana S.
As a Mom I love earths best. Convenience and organic foods all at once =winning. In an ideal world I would purchase local organic food and make my own baby food, but realistically ain't nobody got time for that. Enter earths best, you can give this to your baby without feeling guilty. My little one loved the sweet potatoes and chicken. I tasted it and it wasn't to shabby. Trying to get her to get green beans on the other hand.. Not so much. I recommend this product.
Christina  H.
Jarrettsville, MD
I love earths best stage 3 foods. They are by far the most hearty and provide the most texture. It really helped my now 1 year old transition to solid foods. Although pricier than other options I found it well worth it. However I did find it hard to find. Would recommend.
Haley H.
Comer, GA
When my son was eating baby food, I usually made it myself, but when that was not an option I turned to Earths Best. I felt better feeding my son the organic products rather than some of the other products on the market. He always enjoyed the Earths Best foods.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
My daughter loved the chicken jarred food the best so I went out and got her some organics to splurge and now we're hooked! She normally eats finger foods, but these are great on the go and when I'm eating something I feel she shouldn't have.
Stephanie R.
I used to love Earths Best brand when my kids started solids. I was never comfortable with the Gerber brand. I liked the ingredients and the lack of additives.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great brand, as the mentioned made of organic fruits and vegetables. Love that my daughter is getting all the vitamins and nutrients needed from a good source.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I like to make my son's foods but I am a little intimidated about making him meats. this is an easy way to give him meats but still be giving him real food.
Jessica B.
I love Earths Best. The flavor went well with my LO. She ate it with no problem. I like the size of the jar so you don't waste anything if it's uneaten.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
This is a great brand with many flavors to choose from. I definitely recommend it, my nephew loved it when he was a baby and I'm sure my niece will too
Joanna F.
Another great flavor. My son loved this. He grew up on Earth's Best Organic. They are less expensive if you buy them by the case. Highly recommend.