Earth's Best Organic® Sweet Potato and Beets Veggie Puree

by Earth's Best

Earth's Best Organic® Sweet Potato and Beets Baby Food Puree Pouches are a convenient and fun way to nourish your little one on-the-go. Made with organically grown sweet potatoes and beets, this pouch is a perfect treat for your little sweet.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable pouch

Ingredients: Organic Sweet Potato, Water, Organic Red Beet Puree.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic® Sweet Potato and Beets Veggie Puree!
How would you rate this product?
Love that it's organic, and baby loves every flavor. This is my go to good pouch, and I love the good combinations!
Lynnwood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Very good , Awesome!!! When my son were solid foods. These totally came in handy , my baby really enjoyed these
Henderson, NV
Baby did not like this flavor and made a sour face and refused more than 2 bites. 2 stars for being organic.
Bainville, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My youngest loves this!!!! Only way to get her to eat her vegetables. 😂 wish is was easier to access for me!
Sylmar, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my daughters favorite flavors she literally finishes it in less than a minute she loves it
Aliso Viejo, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My daughter sucks these things down so fast. I love the convenience and that it’s organic and nutritious.
Purchased at: Target
This product is convenient to take on the go. Both of my kids enjoy earth best pouches. Great flavor.
fort laurderdale
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my sons favorite flavors! It’s hard to find sometimes so I try to stock up when I can.
Pensacola , FL
Purchased at: Target
My kids love this and it’s so convenient! Plus it’s healthy which is so important!!! Highly recommend
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Great product. Pricey but baby loves them so we will continue to buy them. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?