Earth's Best Organic® Sweet Potato and Beets Veggie Puree

by Earth's Best

Earth's Best Organic® Sweet Potato and Beets Baby Food Puree Pouches are a convenient and fun way to nourish your little one on-the-go. Made with organically grown sweet potatoes and beets, this pouch is a perfect treat for your little sweet.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable pouch

Ingredients: Organic Sweet Potato, Water, Organic Red Beet Puree.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic® Sweet Potato and Beets Veggie Puree!
How would you rate this product?
Des Moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was absolutely perfect for my daughter who absolutely loves exotic foods and new flavors and it's a bonus that it's all organic and it doesn't upset her stomach as she has a sensitive digestive tract I would definitely recommend and would buy over and over again
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
My babies always seem to like this combo. I think it’s sweet, but filling and also good for them! I like doing the pouches because it’s easier to save the extras.
Porter Ranch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you’re looking for really good, creamy purees, Earth’s Best is your best bet. You can tell the quality in their product by tasting it yourself. Babies love it as well! It’s easy to find across major stores, so you know it’s a reliable brand.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay sooo this was surprisingly really good. My niece got a real kick out of eating it so I tried it myself and it wasn’t half bad. I do however recommend you try warming it up a bit so that it’s more of a soup. Highly recommended
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby is very picky when it comes to eating veggies, but he loves this blend! It’s very affordable and the consistency is perfect. I love that it comes in a slim pouch and is easy to feed with on the go! Highly recommend
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
My kids absolutely loved eating these and they are very easy for on the go snacks. The only downside (which I understand beets stain) is that beets plus little hands equals big stains that are very difficult to get out.
Purchased at: Target
These actually taste surprisingly well for beets (yes, I tried a little). My children love these. It gives me peace of mind knowing they're getting veggies and goodness into their bodies - and they don't even know!
Walworth, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my little ones favorites! The only downside to it is the coloring naturally found in beets can make a bit of a mess. The pouch storage method is always my favorite and is very easy to use on the go!
Houston , TX
Love earths best baby food! Simple, all natural ingredients for baby. She loves the sweet potatoes beets one and I don’t mind giving thes to her at all! I just wish they lasted longer in the fridge!
Scranton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
We love the pouches. Have been buying them for 3 years now, for my son and now my daughter. Perfect for on the go, quick nutrition because they’re in that picky stage, and great prices at most stores. Affordable.

Looking for your answer?