BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best® Organic Banana & Strawberries.
USDA organic.
For babies 9 months & older.
3. see more...

Earth's Best Organic Stage 3 Bananas & Strawberries
  • "My daughter loves this and I love the convenience for on the go." in 1 review
michelle l.
The baby food is really good it's not that sweetie it's very delicious it's all natural flavors so the apples taste like apples bananas. then you have something that mixed with the fruits and vegetables at the same time and that doesn't there's so their no Sweetness in that tastes really good
Brittany K.
I love anything this brand puts out, and so dis my kids! They especially loved bananas and strawberries. I don't ever have to worry about any recalls for earths best ever, which is really reassuring because it seems like there's always a recall for something gerber put out
Rachel R.
Better than anything Gerber puts out. I trust this brand, their jars don't break easily, best of all it's organic. Baby food should be as safe and chemical free as possible. I recommend Earth's Best when it comes to selecting your precious baby's food.
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It taste like bananas and strawberries I likes mixing with earth best oatmeal cereal to make is more filling and more of a breakfast for my son and he loved it when he was starting stage 3 food
I recommend it to other mom's who are starting stage 3 food
Judie V.
Whittier, CA
I would always buy these over Gerber. & the one time I tried Gerber my daughter didn't like it. They are always a good value not too pricey. But they're great and she loved them would definitely recommend these over others.
Cecilia R.
I'm not a big fan of "canned foods"
I made most my baby food but when I needed to, I would get this product only. I like that it's organic and less ingredients then the regular baby food.
My son liked it too!
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I love earth's best baby foods. I make a lot of my own baby foods but it is easier to have packaged nonfrozen foods to go. Earth's best is not expensive and has simple ingredients. I love to buy anything with Bananas because they do not keep long if I make them myself.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love earths best baby food! It's my favorite and most trusted brand. I usually stop at target so my only complaint is that I can only buy the pouches and not the jars at my local target because I would like the option of buying the jars.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my babes were still on baby food they absolutely loved earth's best! Their flavors are delicious! These are a bit pricey compared to some other baby food brands, but you're paying for what you get.
Kelly A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were a nice option when my little one was still eating purees and soft food. He really enjoyed them and I love this brand, since they don't have anything unnatural in them.
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Have any of the mommies on influenster tasted this brand of baby food? If so can you describe it?
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these as sweet as gerber ones?
Rebecca B.
Beyer, PA
I've never heard of this brand. Is it any good? Did your child like it? Where did you find it?
Katarina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It says organic but contains acidic ingredients. What do they mean?
michelle l.
Where can you get the baby food