BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best® Organic Banana & Strawberries.
USDA organic.
For babies 9 months & older.
3. see more...

Earth's Best Organic Stage 3 Bananas & Strawberries
  • "My daughter loves this and I love the convenience for on the go." in 1 review
michelle l.
The baby food is really good it's not that sweetie it's very delicious it's all natural flavors so the apples taste like apples bananas. then you have something that mixed with the fruits and vegetables at the same time and that doesn't there's so their no Sweetness in that tastes really good
Brittany K.
I love anything this brand puts out, and so dis my kids! They especially loved bananas and strawberries. I don't ever have to worry about any recalls for earths best ever, which is really reassuring because it seems like there's always a recall for something gerber put out
Rachel R.
Better than anything Gerber puts out. I trust this brand, their jars don't break easily, best of all it's organic. Baby food should be as safe and chemical free as possible. I recommend Earth's Best when it comes to selecting your precious baby's food.
Cecilia R.
I'm not a big fan of "canned foods"
I made most my baby food but when I needed to, I would get this product only. I like that it's organic and less ingredients then the regular baby food.
My son liked it too!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love earths best baby food! It's my favorite and most trusted brand. I usually stop at target so my only complaint is that I can only buy the pouches and not the jars at my local target because I would like the option of buying the jars.
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
Even though my kids are beyond the baby food stage, I remember this one specifically. The kids all loved the flavor. I love being able to get them at Target.
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
My daughter loves these not as sweet too! I would say these are more of a healthy version for are little ones Target is my #1 stop for these.
Denise W.
Mega Parent Expert
Strawberries and bananas taste great together and I love this concoction. It taste really great.
Candace R.
Louisville , Ky
My baby loves all of the earths best products and I fully trust them because she does!
miranda G.
Paragould, AR
My sons fav, I even tasted and it's pretty tangy. Love this brand. Highly recommended
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Have any of the mommies on influenster tasted this brand of baby food? If so can you describe it?
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
Are these as sweet as gerber ones?
Rebecca B.
Beyer, PA
I've never heard of this brand. Is it any good? Did your child like it? Where did you find it?
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA
This sounds great and gross at the same time !? Whose tried it
michelle l.
Where can you get the baby food