BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best® Organic Stage 2 Vegetable Turkey Dinner.
6 months & up.
USDA organic.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-51. see more...

Jeni S.
Buffalo, NY
Affordable organic option for those looking to steer away from the mainstream companies and feed their baby top quality food and who want to support the organic movement! Smells better than some other brands as well, give it a shot and try a few different flavors!
Ashley T.
Very nutritious baby food for great price. I used this baby food for all 5 of my children. I also used the fruit jars to make smoothies for them as toddlers. With having twins and a younger child all eating baby food and being in diapers at the same time, money was tight and Earths best was always priced lower than other brands but never lacked the same quality.
Melyssa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This brand is definitely over priced, but It has a better variety of meat combination than a lot of other brands. plus my daughter likes most of them and they are organic, so I would say they are worth spending the few extra cents to get this brand.
Margret B.
Norman, OK
When we first started feeding our daughter baby food meat, this quickly became her favorite. We always had to keep vegetable turkey dinner in stock! She thought it tasted great, and it smells pretty good actually. We would wait for sales at Babies R Us and stock up. Great product by Earth's Best! We highly recommend (bonus: it's organic!).
yvette g.
San diego, CA
This was my sons favorite baby food brand. For some reason other brand name baby food would not satisfy his taste buds but the fruit and veggie flavors always got an approval from him.
Melanie R.
A little overpriced but I guess it's good because my baby ate it up. It smells interesting. Not bad.

back