Earth's Best Organic Stage 2 Sweet Potatoes uploaded by Catarina C.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic Stage 2 Sweet Potatoes.
USDA organic. see more...

Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Earth's Best Sweet Potato is really good. My baby likes it and I tried it too and it really tastes like sweet potato. The fact that it's organic is a big plus to me. The only ingredients listed are organic sweet potatoes and water, so I know what I'm giving my baby to eat. Would definitely recommend, if you're looking for good purees for babies.
Melodie P.
High Point , NC
I love most of the Earth's Best baby food items but the Sweet Potatoes are one of my baby's favorite. I always taste any baby food that I buy for my baby and was pleased with the taste. It did not taste overly sweet, it tasted natural. I usually try to make my baby's food but sometimes it is convenient to have pre-made baby food available and if this is the case, I like to purchase Earth's Best.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
My baby loves sweet potatoes so much! This one is really yummy for her even though i have tried other brands that were richer in flavor. Its super affordable only 99 cents! I will buy this again but only if the store is out of the beechnut organics sweet potato.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loved these sweet potatoes. I normally tried to stay away from store bought baby food but on days I needed convenience, I used earth's best. I loved that they wer organic and avoided unnecessary ingredients.
Elena P.
murrieta, CA
My son loves sweet potatoes the first time he ever finished a whole jar it was this specific one. I love earths best,, the only food I fed my baby aside from me making it myself.
Carly K.
Oakdale, Ca
Both of my children loved these sweet potatoes. Some baby food seems to get runny if refrigerated after the first use. These didn't seem to get as runny as other brands.
June P.
I used to feed my babies Earths Best Organic baby food when I was not able to make food for them myself. They liked the sweet taste..never an issue.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
I always use organic foods. If I am not making them myself I enjoy using earths best. It actually taste like the real food, and my son loves it.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this company and their food taste really good including this product. I buy all their snack and pooches for my kids really yummy.
Jessica J.
The little guy I watch loves sweet potatoes! I love the fact that they are organic and Earths Best is very reasonably priced!