BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic Stage 2, Peas & Brown Rice, 4 Ounce (Pack of 12)
  • "I also feel a lot better spending a little bit more money for better quality for my little one :)" in 1 review
  • "I love this baby food for the pure fact that it is made with simple whole ingredients!" in 1 review
Erika R.
My babe tried this yesterday for her dinner and she loved it!! So glad she likes food other than fruits and sweet potatoes!! Earth's best actually tastes good unlike gerber. I also feel a lot better spending a little bit more money for better quality for my little one :)
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Earths best is great because it's all natural and organic. I love the 2nd stage because they start adding more texture so your child can get used to breaking up his/her food.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
If you can't make your own baby food Entry's Best organics are a great alternative. I have bought these in cases. My boy loves them and I like that they are organic.
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I only trust Earth's Best brands for my son's nutrition and have since birth! He loves his vegetables and just adores these peas!
Sarah M.
Denver, CO
amandaklavoie
E Providence, RI
Impressed by these, very happy there is an organic alternative for baby food!