BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best® Organic Stage 2 Apples & Blueberries.
6 months & up.
USDA organic. see more...

• I'm able to start feeding my almost 5 months old. The doc...15 Answers
  • IS THE FOOD HEALTHY FOR A BABY AND WHEN SHOULD ONE START ...8 Answers
Kelly P.
Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm one of those moms that would really love to make my own baby food but I'm also just way too tired to actually try. I feel great knowing that when I look at the ingredients of Earth's Best it's literally the fruit or veggie and that's it. The price is decent and I'm willing to pay it knowing exactly what I'm feeding my babies. She loves the taste too!
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite baby food brands for my 7 month old baby girl! She has loved everyone that she has tried so I am happy about that! I usually try to make my own food, but I like that the Earth's Best is organic and has very few ingredients in them.
Amber R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved this baby food. It was always her favorite brand and flavor! Because of this, she started trying more fruits. She's still not a giant fan of fruits but she loves blueberries and applesauce now!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
My little guy loves these. And I love that they're easy to travel with and use on the go. It's nice that they're in a glass jar so it can be recycled when you're done too.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
I've recently became kind of a health nut when it comes to my baby boys food ever since his doctor recommended organic foods. I started by using Earths Best Organic foods and I did not have to struggle to get my baby to eat. The apples and blueberries in specific my baby loves, my husband says it's a bit sour and sweet.
NADINE A.
After my second baby I said I would make all of his food. I did about 4xs and that was not for me so I searched for a baby food that I could understand everything that was inside and long behold I did. earth's best is an amazing company and they have the beat anything you need.
Brittany K.
My boys loved anything I bought from earths best and especially the apples and blueberries! I never had any issues getting them to eat this but it did stain really bad! I think earths best is really reasonably priced and I will definitely buy more when the next baby comes along
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these brand of baby food for introducing solids. Other than being organic the flavors are appealing to my baby and they are nutritious at the same time with no added sugar. I have gotten these multiple times and had no problem feeding them to my baby.
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I LOVE Earth's Best! And what's not to love? It's organic, all natural and yummy. My daughter loves every spoon of these purees. Apples and blueberries is another great tasting product of EB family. I usually give it to my little one as a dessert.
Raven H.
Syracuse, NY
As a working mother I don't have a lot of time to make all of my own baby food so when I need to buy canned I only purchase earths best organic. They are a brand I love and trust and my son enjoys it. Just recently hit 6 months and apples and blueberries was one of his first stage 2 foods and he loves it. Thank you earths best!
Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm able to start feeding my almost 5 months old. The doctor said it was okay. What should I give him first?
Komal A.