BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best® Organic First Apples.
USDA organic.
1. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Liz C.
This is the only jar baby food we used with our little man. Earth's best is organic which was always a priority for us and they were conveniently located at our local target. Our little one never refused any flavor. The apple flavor was our little one's favorite.
Megan R.
Cape Coral, FL
I really enjoy Earths Best baby food for my baby. I'm a first-time mother and introduced my baby to food at 6months. My son enjoyed them and I was satisfied with using this baby food.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Like all their baby foods this was great! It's the perfect size of babies first foods! I try everything that my daughter eats and this is just like applesauce. Taste is great! It's just sweet enough. I love it and my daughter loves it! I have bought a few jars of this just because my daughter likes it so much! It's only $1.19 a jar but sometimes they have deals and coupons! Worth the buy!!
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
The size of this jar is perfect for just starting out in the tasting phase. I can pop the jar in the fridge when he doesn't eat the whole thing and feel confident that it will still be safe for him to eat! I'll defiantly buy this product again as my son loves the taste and I love how convenient it is!
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
I only gave Earth's Best baby food to my son. I loved that everything is organic and not filled with sugar. Apples and bananas were his favorite. I'd mix in some of the apples with his rice cereal and he would actually eat it!
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like earths best foods. they have good flavor they use good ingredients and they are fairly priced. I would def recommend this product
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Earths BEst is a great baby food and a label you can trust for your baby. I love it and will buy this brand over others. I want my kids to be safe and healthy!
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
LOVE THIS BABY FOOD! So tasty when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. I am also a nanny who uses this brand frequently to feed the kids and they love it just as much!
Casey C.
Independence, OR
Earth's best apples is my daughters favorite! I tasted it and it tasted just like an apple! I love that it is organic and doesn't have GMO
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
We frequently used Earth's Best with both of our kids. The flavor was much better than the competitors. Our kids never refused the apple flavor, it was a favorite of both.