BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic® Baby Food, Spring Vegetables & Pasta is made from organic ingredients including peas, carrots, pasta rings, and spinach. Your little one will enjoy the chunky texture and flavorful taste.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Water, Organic Peas, Organic Carrots, Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Pasta (Organic Whole Wheat Durum Flour), Organic Spinach, Organic Tofu Powder (Organic Soybeans), Organic Canola Oil. Contains: Wheat, Soy.

Taylor W.
My daughters loved this baby food! I like that it's organic and they loved the taste of them. Really never turned them down or anything which of course made me happy! They got these for every meal and loved them!
Kelly L.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
When my daughter was on baby food, she loved this! I didn't think she'd be a fan, but it was one of her favorites. It put my mind at ease knowing it's organic, I know what every ingredient is, and she was getting her veggies in!
Starr F.
Great Falls, MT
This is my favorite baby food. It's much better then the Gerber, it has less stuff in it.