BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic Sesame Street Mixed Berry Fruit Yogurt Smoothie: USDA organic Excellent source of calcium, vitamin C and D Full serving of fruit per pouch Made with real yogurt For babies 9 months and up No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives Unsalted and unsweetened Pack of 12 see more...

Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Sacramento, CA
I am a frequent buyer of earth's best products, especially the fruit yogurt smoothies. Great value, and all natural. I loved the fact I could feed it to my 4-6 month old, and yet my toddler LOVE them too! Lots of variety and very convenient for on the go mommas!
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I know mommies that have gotten these and they where bad. i will never buy for my kids ever. they are good on the go but i just worry about the horror stories i have heard
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
My son started eating these at 15 months straight from the pouch, using the opening as a straw. They are so incredibly convenient and portable, and best of all - the ingredients are organic and there isn't anything in these pouches that you cannot pronounce. They are a diaper bag NECESSITY!
Staci L.
Staci L.
Mc Caulley, TX
Love these! So easy to just grab and go and kids love them! And to top it off they are healthy snacks.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Elizabeth, NJ
My son since about 4 1/2 months has been LOVING these an still does he just takes it an sucks right out from the pouch! He loves it loves it loves it! An i love it because I know it's healthy for him and no gmo's!
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
These are a big hit in my house. The kids love these, and I love the convenience. I have read some reports that some mold is growing in these pre-filled squeezable containers. I have not had any problem with this brand, and I buy all the time.