Earths Best Organic® Sensitivity® Infant Formula

by Earth's Best

Earths Best Organic® Sensitivity® Infant Formula with iron is designed especially for babies with fusiness, gas or crying. It is a reduced lactose* formula that is easy for little tummies to digest. It is fortified with iron and contains DHA and ARA, two fatty acids found in breast milk that help support brain and eye health. It also contains lutein for eyes and prebiotic fiber for immunity. *95% less lactose as compared to standard milk based formulas

Key Benefits

• DHA & ARA for brain and eye development
  • Reduced lactose formulation for easy digestion
  • Lutein for eyes
  • Prebiotic fiber for immunity
  • Iron fortified
  • Water Assisted Extracted DHA
  • Meets all FDA requirements for infant nutrition.
  • *95% less lactose as compared to standard milk based formulas.

Ingredients: Organic Corn Syrup Solids, Organic Palm Oil or Palm Olein, Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Milk Protein Concentrate, Organic Soy Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic High Oleic (Safflower or Sunflower) Oil, Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, Fructooligosaccharides (Fos), Lutein, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Organic Soy Lecithin, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Inosine-5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5-Monophosphate). Contains Milk and Soy.

Any coupons out there I am missing?
Start your review of Earths Best Organic® Sensitivity® Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
We absolutely love Earth's Best formula. After a long and difficult road of breastfeeding we ultimately decided to switch to formula. After long hours of researching we decided Earth's Best was exactly what we were looking for. After switching our baby was so much happier and I was much happier both mentally and physically.
arizona
we love it! my son has had terrible gas pains since he was born, we started this formula and it was very gentle on his little tummy and he loves it! i love that its organic (what parent wouldnt!) i definitely recommend this product to parents with babies with sensitive tummies!
Battle Creek, MI
As a mother you want to make sure your baby is getting the very best. This formula isn’t cheap but it does have every vitamin your baby could need. My daughter still struggled with constipation with this formula.
Kew Gardens, NY
I liked that it’s organic however it gave my baby bad gas and she just didn’t like it and would refuse to drink it. Didn’t work for us. I’d also say it’s over priced.
Pooler, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a good formula, the biggest bang for our buck, and organic. The ingredients didn’t agree with my baby, which is ultimately why we had to switch, but I loved using this formula. The downside was it didn’t completely dissolve unless the water was warm, and sometimes that wasn’t an option.
Austin
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Earths Best Organic® Sensitivity® Infant Formula uploaded by Cecy D.
I absolutely love this formula, my baby is 8 months old now and we are still feeding him Earths Best Organic formula. We were a bit hesitant at first because its on the higher price range compared to other baby formulas out there, however after exploring other baby formula brands we found our baby happiest when fed Earth Best Sensitivity Formula. Our baby never suffered any digestive issues with Earths Best Formula. My husband and I always recommend this formula to expectant friends! Earths Best Organic® Sensitivity® Infant Formula
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand so much! If I could afford to only use this then I absolutely would ❤️ it’s gentle on babies stomach, they think it tastes good, and most importantly it doesn’t contain fructose corn syrup unlike almost every other brand. I prefer to not have my infant addicted to sugar before the age of one. Unfortunately it’s about $30 a container and I can’t afford to spend that every week.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When my son was born he had awful reflux and colic, having an organic formula was very important to me and we went through a few before finding this one and this formula made such a difference for him and he loved it. We are strict Earth's Best for life now for everything we use for him.
Sachse
As a new mother with a colicky newborn, I was trying absolutely everything. This formula met all of my expectations and did exactly what it said it was meant for. No more gassiness or fussiness. I would consider this formula to be the best and my definite go-to.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Target
I used this formula. I stopped using it once I researched it and found out it has zero to none milk in it. It was described as all chemically made. I also didn’t like that the ingredients on their website were different than the ingredients on the target website.