BY EARTH'S BEST

Nourish your little one with Earth's Best Organic® Baby Food, 2nd Carrots. Harvested at the peak of flavor these organic carrots are grown in soil not treated with potentially harmful synthetic pesticides.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Organic Carrots, Water.

Rachel D.
Englewood
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Organic carrots yes please. This band is available at most of our local grocery stores. And our local WIC program accepts this brand as well. Making sure baby gets the necessary fruits and veggies is super important. Having it be organic and taste good is perfect.
Ashli T.
Bakersfield, CA
My baby absolutely loves the Earth's Best Organic Carrots as well as the majority of the vegetables offered from this brand. The fruit not so much. However, I feel this product is safe for my child to eat since it is certified organic and from a brand I already trust.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I like that Whole Foods stocks these. My daughter liked some of them, but she wasn't a fan of some of the combinations (Chicken and Stars, for example). There isn't much of a variety past the single fruits and veggies, but this is a decent option for healthy food for your baby.
Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is a big fan of this brand of carrots. They have a vibrant color and a nice smooth consistency for little eaters. She has tried other brands, but this is definitely her favorite. Also, it washes out of bibs and burp cloths very easily (does not stain).
Ellen k.
San Diego, CA
This is the only brand of formula, diapers, etc I would give to my daughter. This company obviously takes pride in their products and actually cares who it goes to. I felt good giving her this brand. I love the wide variety of favors.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I liked these jars for when my little was first starting solids. It was great transistion food and made me feel good about giving my son wholesome food.
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are the only jars my little one likes! When I tried other brands my son would not eat! Wholesome nutrion is what I love about these brand!
Lauren M.
Conroe, TX
My son loves this. Carrots are his favorite, and we trust the Earth's Best organic brand to give him what we would if we were making ourselves!
Katie L.
Knightdale, NC
I love this brand, I have feed it to both of my kids. I also like that there is a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
Marlee C.
Lakeland, FL
My son really like these that I really like the fact that they were pretty organic. I recommend this to any parents