Earth's Best Organic® Second Bananas Baby Food uploaded by Debbie K.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Your little one will go bananas for the great taste of Earth's Best Organic® 2nd Bananas. Thoughtfully created using no artificial colors or flavors this product is also vegan and kosher certified.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO Ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Organic Banana Puree, Water, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.

Jessica B.
These are great and my son really enjoyed them. I love to purchase things for my son that are organic, however, the price on things can get a little overboard. I do like the glass jar also... It makes me worry less about plastics. Never had a problem with Earth's Best baby food bananas.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
My daughter loved this product, especially the banana version. However, it did cost more than other jar foods. I prefer to spend less, but you are paying for the organic version. So, for the quality, it is worth the price. I would recommend this.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Earth's best in general is pretty great. the only formula i would use, and most of the jarred food is ok. i found that beech nut organics had less chemical-ly sounding ingredients tho.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
This was my toddlers jam when it came prepared baby food. It was easy to travel with and never had any issues. I recycled the jars for meals I prepared just fine. Great product
Lindsey G.
Escondido, CA
Earths best organic baby food has many options to choose from for your little one. My baby loves these and it's nice knowing it's not full of other harmful ingredients
Becky V.
I like having an organic option to keep on hand just in case I run out of time to make my own baby food (which is my first choice!)
Whitney P.
Elliottville, KY
I love earths best products! there is not one thing that i have tried form them that my daughter has disliked. highly recommend.
Kisha Z.
By far my favorite out of baby food. My son seemed to agree too. I love the option of buying organic for children.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I choose this brand over any baby food out there. The ingredients are basic and no hidden flavors or colors.
Teresa M.
Bayville, NJ
I love this brand because of the little ingredients in it. My baby enjoys Earths Best baby food.