Earth's Best Organic® Pumpkin Vanilla Wholesome Morning Oat & Brown Rice

by Earth's Best

Organic Low-Fat Food 16g Whole Grains per Serving 2 USDA Organic 3 Non-GMO Project Certified Earth s Best Organic Wholesome Morning Hot Cereals is a great way to prepare a quick and nutritious breakfast for your growing toddler s day! Oat and Brown Rice Pumpkin Vanilla contains 16g of whole grain goodness per serving. Unlike processed grains, Whole Grains are not stripped of nutrients so your child gets more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals they need for happy and healthy development. Earth s Best Organic Wholesome Morning hot cereal is organic and contains no genetically engineered ingredients. sup Try topping with fresh fruit or mix in an Earth s Best Organic puree for even more great flavor! Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth's Best Organic® Pumpkin Vanilla Wholesome Morning Oat & Brown Rice!
How would you rate this product?
ORANGEVALE, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my now-toddler was first taking solids, she ate a lot of Earth's Best. They have so many varieties and flavors and I never had to worry that she was eating garbage. I knocked one star only because their price point was sometimes frustrating for this single mama, but that's less the brand's fault and more endemic to the healthy food movement as a whole. That aside, I'm a big fan. In fact she still drinks their juices and eats their snack foods. Give em a try, your kiddo will thank you. When she learns how to talk, that is...
I haven't personally tasted this but my Toddler LOVES it. It smells awesome, like vanilla and pumpkin. It also have really good ingredients. It comes in one large bag and one serving is 1/8 cup with 1/3 cup of water microwave for 1:30....super easy healthy breakfast for my lil one!

Looking for your answer?