BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic® Pears & Raspberry Baby Food offers an irresistible fruity flavor to nourish your little one as they grow. This smooth blend for babies 6 months and older is certified USDA organic, and contains no modified food starch, artificial flavors or colors. Because it is organic it is produced with ingredients not treated with potentially harmful synthetic pesticides.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO Ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable lid

Ingredients: Organic Pear Puree Concentrate, Water, Organic Raspberry Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid.

• What is your child's favorite flavor of this food? Do you...1 Answers
Earth's Best Organic® Pears & Raspberry Baby Food
  • "It was delicious enough to keep her happy, and I liked knowing that there were quality, organic ingredients in it, unlike other popular baby food that has god-only-knows-what inside of it." in 6 reviews
  • "My son loves this flavor, he just gobbled it all down." in 2 reviews
  • "Organic, so you can't go wrong, and even for my picky eater he gobbled it up!" in 1 review
Sara D.
Reno, NV
My daughter ate this baby food when she was a baby. It was delicious enough to keep her happy, and I liked knowing that there were quality, organic ingredients in it, unlike other popular baby food that has god-only-knows-what inside of it.

Earth's Best also has EXCELLENT customer service. At one point, they had changed their oatmeal recipe, and my daughter would no longer eat it. I sent them an e-mail explaining our disappointment, and they promptly wrote back, and included several valuable coupons, hoping to keep us as customers. Not many companies do this anymore. I was very impressed with their product and service and would recommend it to anyone buying store-bought baby food!
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
This is something I would definitely give my child. Especially since it's organic. It's better to get them used to all natural foods at an early age then to try and stuff vegetables in their face at an age we all know they'll hate them. The fact that it's organic probably makes me want it more. Not a lot of food is actually natural just because the label says natural on it. I'm actually really excited to have a baby and try this with them.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
My daughter loves this food. She gets very excited when she sees the jar. The price is not bad. My daughter didn't like gerber at all. The only thing is that is difficult to find I would have to order online is not very common to find it at grocery stores or drugstores.
Allyson H.
Gilbertsville, PA
My daughter was initially picky about her fruits and loved her veggies when we started her on baby food. She primarily ate Earth's Best and this was one of her favorites. I actually tried it myself and it isn't too sweet like some fruits can be. Well worth the extra money for the organic food. I love Earth's Best --- and so does my daughter!
Daphne W.
Earths eat foods are amazing!! I have to picky eaters or at least with all the other brands. My kids loved all the different food combo choices! Can be expensive if there are no sales going on, but worth the price for healthy organic!
Suzzie S.
I'm not a big fan of packaged baby food after an incident with gerber, but when I'm on the go or in a hurry, Earths best brand of baby food is one I trust and will use. I've never had any problems with it and the babies loved it.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
My baby didn't go for this one at all because it was so sour! I tried it and was surprised how sour it was. The flavor combo sounds so delicious but ahe wouldn't eat it even after i have tried three times.
Tiffany V.
Fayetteville, GA
All three of my kids have LOVED anything by Earth's Best in the "jarred food" category. Pears and raspberries are no different. My youngest would eat this at every meal if we'd give it to him (and his six year old sister is notorious for licking the lid when I take it off to feed him.)
Samantha A.
Havelock, NC
Always gave my son the Earths Best brand baby food when he started on foods. Organic, so you can't go wrong, and even for my picky eater he gobbled it up! No preservatives or toxins with natural ingredients... Five stars for this product
Josie H.
Portland, OR
You can NEVER go wrong with organic! Especially for your children! This is a healtheir choice hands down, without toxins, preservatives, and harmful ingredients! A very trusted brand!
Sarah K.
Fort Wayne, IN
What is your child's favorite flavor of this food? Do you like hard or pouches better?