BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic second foods are the perfect choice when babies are ready for new tastes and textures. With unique varieties and flavor combinations, baby will experience a new world of flavors and blends. They are fortified with vitamins and minerals including vitamins a, c and e and zinc, plus protein and fiber to meet the needs of growing babies. usda organic. organically grown, without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. see more...

Annelyse M.
Troy, MI
All three of my kids loved the Earth Best Oraganic food. I loved that they came in the glass jars. I loved that they were safe and healthy organic foods. Compared to the time and effort to make my own organic food, these were reasonably priced. I did not want to use non-organic food for my babies.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you're going to feed your baby a jar food, this is an excellent option. I prefer to steam and purée my own food but it's not realistic all the time for a working mom. Earths best organic contains ingredients that I feel good about feeding my baby.
Katarina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love organic anything for my baby.. but i wasnt too sute about the ingredients. Concentration and citric acid. I've been assured its organic but still not sold
Daniela B.
San Diego , CA
I love these ! they are really good and they are organic. my baby was really picky with baby food but she really liked these. they are not expensive
Suzanne M.
Macedon, NY
My son loved this food. It's got two pretty simple fits which is nice for starting a baby on new foods. Plus it's organic which is always a plus!
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
I love the fact that there are still organic foods out there. Makes me feel so good about feeding this stuff to my babies. And they love it!
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love that this product is all organic. It definitely makes me feel safe feeding this to my daughter, and also she loves the flavor!
Jenna S.
Marysville, WA
The only one my baby would eat. She loved pears so I thought she would try it with mangos, she the whole jar!
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
I only buy my daughter this kind! She seems to love it. I love it. We're both very happy.
Danielle A.
My baby LOVES this food and it's super cheap to buy and he just cannot get enough of it!