Earth's Best Organic® Orange Banana Baby Food Puree uploaded by Wesooooo D.Earth's Best Organic® Orange Banana Baby Food Puree uploaded by Wesooooo D.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best Organic® Orange Banana Baby Food Puree Pouches are a delightful fruity blend that come in a squeezable, resealable pouch package for convenient nourishment on-the-go.

Key Benefits

• Non-GMO ingredients
  • No modified food starch
  • Vegan
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-BPA resealable pouch

Ingredients: Organic Bananas, Water, Organic Orange Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid.

Ashley M.
Dallas, OR
My son LOVES these! He is 1 so he breastfeeds and eats baby food, I've been dealing with jars for quite some time now and just recently switched over to these occasionally. So much easier to feed him, less messy and they're delicious! 😍😍
Samantha H.
Spokane , WA
Our ten month old loves the Earths Best Orange and Banana baby food purée, it's so easy to toss some pouches in the diaper bag for a quick and convenient snack on the go while running errands. They have a ton of different flavors and with Earths Best I know I can trust what I'm feeding my baby and know that it is safe.
Wesooooo D.
My baby girls like it sooo much we buy it every week they eat it almost every day Earth's Best Organic® Orange Banana Baby Food Puree