BY EARTH'S BEST

Get your little one started on a tasty and healthy diet with the earth's best eb 1st fruit starter kit. This 2.5-oz pack has ready-to-eat purees of pears, banana and apple. The puree baby food has real fruit and is an excellent source of vitamin c. Ages 4 months and up. Contains no preservatives, artificial fillers and flavors. Available in packs of 12. see more...

Mollie J.
This is what we got to start our daughter on. I hated going to the store and buying individual jars of baby food, so we went online and found this. It provided a great start for our baby's first foods and its #organic! I love knowing that the foods going into my baby's growing belly and the best quality. I recommend to all moms with newborns, you'll need it sooner than you think!
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I heard really good things about earth's best baby food this is way I decided to introduce my baby into solids with this brand. I was really disappointed though. The banana puree was the only which had good taste. The pears and apple purees had horrible taste.
Brittany T.
Love Earth's Best baby food. If you don't have time to make your own and still want to give a quality product, go with Earth's Best!
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I would purchase these packs at babies r us when they were on sale and they were awesome! You have an assortment of veggies or fruit
Jackelyn A.
E Patchogue, NY
I got this for my son he loves it and he eat it all great flavor plus is organic that's a plus
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only fed my daughter Earths Best. I highly recommend this brand to anyone!