Earth's Best Organic® Mixed Berry Fruit Yogurt Smoothie uploaded by Amber G.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Nurture your little one's growth and development with Earth's Best Organic® Mixed Berry Fruit Smoothie. Made with real yogurt, it is an excellent source of calcium and vitamins C and D and contains no artificial flavors or colors.

Key Benefits

• Excellent source of Vitamins C&D
  • Excellent source of Calcium
  • Made with real yogurt
  • Shelf stable
  • Non-GMO
  • Non-BPA resealable pouch
  • No artificial flavors or colors

Ingredients: Organic Pear Puree Concentrate, Water, Organic Yogurt (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk), Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Blueberry Puree, Calcium Citrate Malate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D).

CONTAINS: MILK,

Stacey K.
Martinsville, IN
Love these! Organic and GMO free :) Best part my 1yr old LOVES them as well! I keep one or 2 in my purse (along with a protein bar for my 3yr old) so if we get stuck somewhere longer than expected I can hand him this :) When were going to be gone all day I pack a lunch but these thing have saved me several times! Last week my son feel and smacked his head on the tile. I rushed him to the dr (thankfully he is ok just looks awful :( ) and we ended up being gone 3 hrs. The last time we ate was 1pm, he got hurt at 3 (we eat dinner at 5) do it was around 6. He was hungry so I gave him this while in his car seat (he does a great job of not making a mess). LOVE THESE!!!
Ayrianna N.
I loved these for on the go with my son. It always did the trick to help keep him calm when we had to wait somewhere for a while. They usually smell pretty tasty and he would eat them up. So I'm guessing that they taste really good. I would definitely buy them again.
Hannah B.
Sacramento, CA
I am a frequent buyer of earth's best products, especially the fruit yogurt smoothies. Great value, and all natural. I loved the fact I could feed it to my 4-6 month old, and yet my toddler LOVE them too! Lots of variety and very convenient for on the go mommas!
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I know mommies that have gotten these and they where bad. i will never buy for my kids ever. they are good on the go but i just worry about the horror stories i have heard
Christina C.
Elizabeth, NJ
My son since about 4 1/2 months has been LOVING these an still does he just takes it an sucks right out from the pouch! He loves it loves it loves it! An i love it because I know it's healthy for him and no gmo's!
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
These are a big hit in my house. The kids love these, and I love the convenience. I have read some reports that some mold is growing in these pre-filled squeezable containers. I have not had any problem with this brand, and I buy all the time.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
The squeeze packaging is so cute and my kids love sesame street so the fact that the characters are on there make it that much better. My daughter loves the taste of these!
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
My son started eating these at 15 months straight from the pouch, using the opening as a straw. They are so incredibly convenient and portable, and best of all - the ingredients are organic and there isn't anything in these pouches that you cannot pronounce. They are a diaper bag NECESSITY!
Amber H.
Macon, GA
My son LOVES these! They're great for long trips in the car and their convenient (and healthy) enough for those hunger tantrums in the grocery store.
Casey R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Attractive packaging, organic, GMO free, and of course tasty!! My 9 month old gobbles these up and i admit i may have a eaten a few too :)
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
How does your baby like them???