Earth's Best

Earth's Best Organic Mini...
5 Reviews
5 / 5
My kids inhale these pancakes! I love that they’re organic and there are a good amount in the package. It seems the price has gone up recently and not many stores carry them. I’m only able to find them at Target.
5 / 5
My daughter loves these! The blueberry ones are her favorite and it makes me feel so much better that the ingredients are organic! She’s also very into Sesame Street so it helps to have Elmo on the box to get her excited about breakfast!
5 / 5
So my child loves these! And they are super easy to heat up and a great quick breakfast, i serve it with blue agave syrup and some fruits on the side and his cup of milk! He always asks for seconds
5 / 5
My son loves loves these waffles! I like that they are organic and they aren’t filled with sugars. The mini blueberry is what my son likes and it’s a great alternative to his basic oatmeal he normally has
5 / 5
My son absolutely loves these pancakes. Two of these, some banana and some whatever other fruit I have on hand and I know he has had a good breakfast. Or Lunch. Or Dinner. Will definitely repurchase these. I can't wait to find the waffles and other products to try too.