BY EARTH'S BEST

USDA Organic, All Natural Excellent Source of Vitamin C Apple Sauces for Growing Children - We all want our children to eat healthy and nutritious foods.  That s why Earth s Best Kidz has developed Apple Sauces that provide wholesome ingredients to keep little bodies and minds growing strong. Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients - This naturally sweet snack offers delicious taste and superior nutrition without artificial colors or preservatives. Check Out the Earth s Best Difference! Organic. Naturally Sweet. Kosher. Made with No Gen. see more...

• What flavors are there?1 Answers
  • Is there anything better then this apple sauce ?1 Answers
  • My son ate all of the Earths Best products. They all tasted great...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Would recommend to all my friends. " in 1 review
  • "Very good snack for toddlers." in 1 review
Victoria d.
like apple sauce and I can honestly say that is how I feel about this brand. I like the fact that it is organic, but it seems very sweet and kinda like it was made from over ripe apples. I thought that the sauce seemed almost watery compared to other apple sauces, it was not as thick as I would have liked. Overall I still liked it, but I do not love this applesauce... If you do not like super sweet stuff I would not recommend this for you. That being said, applesauce is sometimes considered a child's food and I am sure children would really like this because it is very, without anything tart to balance the flavors, I was honestly surprised when I realized there was no sugar in the ingredients.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
My kids love all the flavors of the Earth's Best apple sauce cups. I can't seem to keep them in my pantry because they go through them so quickly.
Katie w.
Leroy, MI
My girls love this as a snack! They are always excited when I get this apple sauce over other ones so they must have a different taste to them then other ones.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
My niece is obssesed with the apple sauce lol I'm to scared to try cause if had to many horrible ones that I tried
Zira Michelle B.
Salem, OR
Earths Best is a good brand all around. These are nice for if you're in a hurry and don't have time to make your own.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
My daughter is three and I still buy this for her. She will eat this any day and night. Snack it is.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Applesauce is a great snack for little ones or for adults hehe. Great if you add cinnamon
lanai f.
Boring, OR
Easy to pack in the kids lunch or easy for on the go. Great taste and enjoyable. Would recommend to all my friends.
shaunte r.
Very good snack for toddlers. My child loves it. Easy to pack. Great day or night
Maryam A.
N Royalton, OH
I mix this with a sweet potato purée for my 10mo as a snack. He eats it right up! It's also a convenient snack to take with me on the road for when he is hungry! Healthy and filling!!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Is there anything better then this apple sauce ?
janette h.
toronto, Ontario
My son ate all of the Earths Best products. They all tasted great. I would know since I waould sneak a few of his snacks. My son loved the apple sauce when he was little. And it wasn't tart like the other brands.
lanai f.