Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula with Iron uploaded by Angela A.Earth's Best Organic Infant Formula with Iron uploaded by Ntia C.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Organic Soy Based Powder Formula. USDA Organic. Lactose Free. DHA & ARA Nutrients Found in Breast Milk. Formulated with Iron. Produced Without the Use of Potentially Harmful Pesticides For Baby s First 12 Months Breast milk is the first choice for your infant s growth and development.  But if and when you choose to use formula, you ll feel good knowing there s an organic choice.  Next to breast milk, Earth s Best Organic Soy Infant Formula with DHA & ARA is a pure way to nurture your baby. Why Choose an Organic Soy I. see more...

• Has anyone actually had problems with this formula? It seems to b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My daughter was born a preemie and had to be syringe fed until about 2 months old. With that being said I wasn't able to produce enough milk for her so we have to give her formula. I tried all the big brand names with think of when doing formula. My daughter was constantly fussy, crying and constipated. My mom purchased her Earth's Best because we were pretty desperate. I'm so thankful she did because this was the only thing she was perfectly fine on. Doesn't give her any problems at all which I love!! It does smell like potatoes, but you get use to it. You also have to shake it up well or let it sit for a bit and then shake it up good for it to dissolve the best.
Alisha M.
I have been breastfeeding my son for 9 months and unfortunately I produce milk, but to pump out was impossible and irritating. My husband and I decided to give our son formula for those dates nights, so we decided to try this formula since it says it's the closest to breastfed babies. No shocker, I loved it! It was good on his tummy and he loves it, not as much as boogie milk, but close enough.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love that this formula is organic and non GMO. It's the closest thing to breastmilk I have found, and my baby tolerates it well. She has a very sensitive stomach, and she loves this formula. I breastfeed my baby, but I supplement her with this formula at night to help her sleep a little better. So far, so good!
Katy K.
Oceanside, CA
I breastfed my son to 5 months, and then introduced formula and weened him. This was the first formula I tried because it was organic... And we just did not like it. It didn't mix very well, it seemed like we always had clumps left in the bottle... And my son was not reacting as I'd hoped. We tried a few of this brands formulas and then switched to the honest company formula when we heard about it, and it was night and day! The Honest Company formula is by far the best, see for yourself! Hope this helps :)
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
Earth's best makes a lot of great organic baby products. One of the main issues that led me to try organic formula was the presence of soy in most commercial formulas. Earth's Best markets two types of formula that I know of, a "soy based" and the "organic", which led me to believe that the "organic" would not be soy based. However after further research, it turns out it IS soy based but it took a lot of research to find out exactly how much. Other than that, I'd rate the formula an 8 out of 10, still better than most of the big name brands.
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
I struggled with low milk supply when nursing my daughter. I felt good about this formula to supplement my milk with. It was easy to mix & my daughter took to it I started doing part formula part milk & then when my supply ran out I switched entirely to this formula. There were no adverse affects on my daughters health or development as I feared as a neurotic first time mom.
Briana L.
St Bonifacius, MN
I would give this formula a 10-star rating if I could! Our daughter drank this formula after figuring out that other formulas (based with cows milk) irritated her. This worked PERFECTLY for her and I love that it's organic so we know it doesn't have added preservatives, dyes, or estrogen. We are now using this on our third baby and he also loves it and does very well on it. We will continue to use this formula for any future children we may have. Highly recommend!
Vivian G.
I was having a hard time nursing my baby and needed to bottle feed so when a dear friend of mine introduced me to this formula it was a lifesaver for me. My baby had no problem with this formula and i was still able to partially nurse him. I definitely loved that it was organic and i was giving him the second best choice. ORGANIC FORMULA
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
I wanted to be sure my son was not exposed to GMOs when he was born, so this is the best formula I could find and I would not choose another. He loves this, has never spit up or had any colic or gas problems. He loved the taste immediately and just gulps it right down!
Alexandra C.
Wakefield, Rhode Island
We used breast milk for the first 4 months but when it came time to transition we went with this option because it was organic and we needed a soy option. He loved it and never had any issues with the transition. It's expensive but so worth it.
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Has anyone actually had problems with this formula? It seems to be really widely accepted by babies!