Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula

Earth’s Best Organic® Gentle Infant Formula with iron is made with easy to digest proteins, including partially hydrolyzed whey for fussiness, gas, and crying. This formula is designed for babies with sensitive stomachs, lactose tolerance issues, or difficulty digesting proteins. The formula is fortified with iron and contains DHA and ARA, two fatty acids found in breast milk that help support brain and eye health. All Earth’s Best Organic formula is produced from organic milk from cows fed certified organic grain and hay that are grown without synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.

• Made with easy to digest proteins, including partially hydrolyzed whey, for fussiness, gas, and crying
  • Omega-3 DHA and Omega-6 ARA help support brain and eye health
  • No aritifical growth hormones* (*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST treated cows.)
  • USDA-Certified Organic and made with non-GMO ingredients

Just started using this formula after being on Nutramigen. Has anyone had any issues with it, especially with the added iron?
Start your review of Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Cassandra B.
Carencro, LA
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Cassandra B.
Really good product. My 8 month old son was spitting up after each bottle when drinking Similac Advanced. I had him drinking Earth's Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula that I received #complimentary from #Influenster and he did not spit up after his bottle feedings. This product is highly recommended and I will definitely buy it .
Ruth R.
Louisville, KY
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Ruth R.
My twins loved this formula! No issues with gas or any of that after we switched! Loved the packaging and worked well with our baby brezza
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Anna G.
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Anna G.
I want to start off by saying that my baby is recently boujee about what she drinks and has slowly starting drinking less and less formula. I started to switch them up to see if she didn’t like a particular brand but she will just make faces and spit out the formula with all of them. *However* she did entertain this brand much longer than the other brands that I’ve been trying with her and I really like that it has organic ingredients. I haven’t been able to find the scooper so I used one from another formula... I am not sure if it has one or if it’s just really far in the can. That being said, I will continue to try this formula on her for the time being since I could definitely use a break from breastfeeding and pumping once in a while.
Melissa L.
Harrisburg, PA
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Melissa L.
Never heard of this brand till I received it to try and I can say it is amazing my son loves it , works good with his belly , will be open to buying more and spreading the word for other can buy, packing was nice love the color. #influnster
Madeline S.
Downers Grove, IL
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Madeline S.
Purchased at: Target
🍼Hey everyone! A baby formula that is organic with no bad chemicals or fillers are best. Earth's Best Organic baby formula is one that will be best. This formula is supposed to be closer to breast milk than any other formula out there because it has less fillers and other things. #earthsbestorganic #babyformula #influnster #influenstervoxbox #ad @influenster @earthsbest With my son, I would use this Earth's Best Organic baby formula when I was stressed out and not be able to extract my breast milk well. It did help and my son did like the taste from this formula compared to others, since it does resemble breast milk more. I received this Earth's Best Organic baby formula in Organic gentle infant formula with iron from @influenster.
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Melissa W.
We really like this formula! It had a mild formula smell which was a plus, I can’t stand smelly formula. The only thing that stopped me from giving it 5 stars was that, every bottle I made, the formula got stuck up in the nipple and I had to shake the mess out of it to mix it together. The formula got extra frothy from [email protected] shaking and made my baby burp lots. But he really loves the taste of the formula, never spit any of it up. I will be buying this formula!!
Barbara H.
Montrose, MI
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Barbara H.
This product is great for infants. If your baby can't function well on Enfamil give Earth's Best a chance. This product works well for my twins, it doesn't cause spit up. They also haven't had colic. I would change anything about this product, you can order it online as well as in stores.
Jazzmin C.
Palmdale, CA
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Jazzmin C.
This formula is pretty good. I waited for my 9 month old newborn to finish his previous formula. I wanted to really see how my baby would react to the new formula. I’ve never tried anything from Earth Best beside the baby food that comes in the squeeze pouch so I very excited to have my baby try out the formula. My newborn reacted well he did throw up 3 times out of the whole 2 1/2 weeks the formula lasted. So no complaints there. My newborn didn’t reject the bottle and that’s always a good sign. The formula lasted for a good amount of time too and it’s a good amount of formula in the can. 2 weeks or more is good in my house because my baby boy eats lol. Also I personally didn’t like the smell of the formula but I think it’s because of the Iron. This formula didn’t constipate my baby either which is also a plus. His bowel movements remained the same. Which I was worried about. I also like the packaging. The colors stand out and the type of formula is easy to read on the label. Overall I was happy and grateful to have been able to receive this formula for complimentary for reviewing purposes. I would recommend this baby formula. #organicwalmartbaby #contest #complimentary @earthsbest @Influenster
Kimberly M.
Tukwila, WA
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Kimberly M.
I like that there’s a bunch of organic ingredients... but it does smell & taste like cornmeal. My newborn took well to it. But it doesn’t taste anything like breast milk. She did have more spit ups with it but digested it well.
Amanda R.
Visalia, CA
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Amanda R.
Earth’s Best Organic Gentle Infant Formula uploaded by Amanda R.
My daughter has had nonstop issues with formula and digestive issues. This is the first formula she has been able to use and she really likes it.! For the first time in what seems like ever, I feel confident that my baby is getting the very best food for her with Organic Gentle formula from Earth’s Best. She gets so excited when she sees the blue can because she knows the good stuff is in there and her diapers prove it’s working 😃