BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic sesame street fruit yogurt smoothies are a nutritious snack from organic fruit and real organic yogurt made without potentially harmful hormones, antibiotics or pesticides. our smoothies are specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of toddlers with an excellent source of calcium, antioxidant vitamin c and vitamin d. usda organic and kosher certified. no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. see more...

Colleen F.
Erie, PA
These are a quick, easy, grab-and-go snack for both my 1 year old and my 4 year old. Ive never had issues with mold, leaks, or any of the other problems that seem to occur with the "pouch" snacks.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
My son enjoys these snacks, including the fruit/yogurt and vegetable combination varieties. I've heard horror stories about using these kinds of packages, but we've had no problems with them!
shanti j.
My daughter loves these, i love that they are easy to take with us where ever we go and that they are organic makes it even better!