Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie - Mixed Berry 4.2oz (12 uploaded by Amber G.

BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic sesame street fruit yogurt smoothies are a nutritious snack from organic fruit and real organic yogurt made without potentially harmful hormones, antibiotics or pesticides. our smoothies are specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of toddlers with an excellent source of calcium, antioxidant vitamin c and vitamin d. usda organic and kosher certified. no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. see more...

Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
I loved these for on the go with my son. It always did the trick to help keep him calm when we had to wait somewhere for a while. They usually smell pretty tasty and he would eat them up. So I'm guessing that they taste really good. I would definitely buy them again.
Amber G.
Amber G.
El Paso, TX
My daughter loves these. Every time we go to the store she asks for them. I love that it's a nice, convenient healthy snack.
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Martinsville, IN
Love these! Organic and GMO free :) Best part my 1yr old LOVES them as well! I keep one or 2 in my purse (along with a protein bar for my 3yr old) so if we get stuck somewhere longer than expected I can hand him this :) When were going to be gone all day I pack a lunch but these thing have saved me several times! Last week my son feel and smacked his head on the tile. I rushed him to the dr (thankfully he is ok just looks awful :( ) and we ended up being gone 3 hrs. The last time we ate was 1pm, he got hurt at 3 (we eat dinner at 5) do it was around 6. He was hungry so I gave him this while in his car seat (he does a great job of not making a mess). LOVE THESE!!!
Casey R.
Casey R.
Mega Parent Expert
Attractive packaging, organic, GMO free, and of course tasty!! My 9 month old gobbles these up and i admit i may have a eaten a few too :)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
columbus, OH
The squeeze packaging is so cute and my kids love sesame street so the fact that the characters are on there make it that much better. My daughter loves the taste of these!
Loveland, OH
My three year old loves these. they are good for her and it is a fast snack. they prices are always good at krogers.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Love the packaging on these things! Great for traveling, school lunches, and messy eaters.
Loveland, OH
How does your baby like them???