BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's best organic sesame street fruit yogurt smoothies are a nutritious snack from organic fruit and real organic yogurt made without potentially harmful hormones, antibiotics or pesticides. our smoothies are specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of toddlers with an excellent source of calcium, antioxidant vitamin c and vitamin d. usda organic and kosher certified. no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. see more...

Jeanna S.
Gosport, IN
I love Earth's Best. I only give my daughter organic or all natural foods. These are so handy and even though my daughter is a preschooler now I still give them to her as a snack!
Mallory S.
Linden, MI
My 1 year old loves these! We love that they are fast and easy for on the go, just toss a couple in the diaper bag and off we go! :)
Brittany B.
Bradenton, FL
My parents get these for my siblings and i love them not only are they good for kids but also adults who want a fast snack lol
sarah s.
My youngest daughter absolutely loves thee, every time we go to the store she HAS to get one of these.
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
My 2 year old son loves these I can not go shopping with out them ending up in the cart,,,,,..... :)
karla o.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Earth's Best was the brand I chose to start my little one on solids with. I preferred them because their products are organic. This mix was one of his favorites I love that he was able to eat right from the pouch without making a mess. Very handy when your not at home.