BY EARTH'S BEST

Earth's Best® Organic Fruit & Whole Grain Combinations Stage 2 Prunes & Oatmeal.
6 Months & up.
3 grams of fiber per serving.
USDA organic. see more...

Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
We tried many different baby foods when my youngest was a baby and starting on food. We went through at least 5 different brands of food before settling on Earths Best and I'm so glad we did! We were finally at no more upset belly aches and it was better for everyone in turn. Not to mention they aren't hard on your wallet either!
Ammu R.
Smyrna, GA
I like all earth's best products. Out of all the other brands out there, I feel EB has more concern towards their consumers (of course, the babies). The consistency of the product is always great and so is the taste. I miss those cute lil glass jars, now that my baby is a toddler. These products are always organic and at affordable price points.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Earths best is one of the best baby food out there very tasty, organic , natural food, my daughter loves them ....I love all there products good quality
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for an organic option but are often too expensive. I recommend store brand organic
Jessica H.
Mission Viejo, CA
Great source of fiber. Used to have to feed this to my son a few times a week to keep him regular.
Yindra S.
Mi bebe apenas esta empesando con los solidos y le encanta, queda muy satisfecho, lo recomiendo
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
Love earth best organic and so do my children and my friends babies! Great taste and healthy
Denisse V.
My baby loves these. They are delicious full of nutrients and flavors that my baby loves.