BY EARTH'S BEST #74 in Baby Food

Baby Food Puree Second Foods - Over 6 Months. Banana Blueberry Flavor. USDA Organic. 25% Daily Value of Vitamins A, E & Zinc. 45% Daily Value of Vitamin C. 3 Grams of Fiber. Kosher. Unsweetened & Unsalted. Vegan. No Genetically Engineered Ingredients. Check Out the Earth s Best Difference: USDA Organic Certified. see more...

• What is your child's favorite flavor of this food? Do you...2 Answers
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My mother in law just bought some of these for my 7 month old son the other day and we tried them out since we were at her house. He has trouble sucking them out of the nozzle but really loves the flavors. Banana blueberry is his absolute favorite, but these are messy for him to eat. He tends to squeeze it everywhere which is worse than spoon feeding him but if he learns to suck it out, I'm sure they will be convenient for carrides.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
This is one of my baby's favorites she lives banana and the blueberry just makes it extra special and nutricious. It's under two dollars each and it has a serving of fruit in it. My nine month old usually has to eat in in two sessions though unless she's super hungry.
Amber C.
I give all the earths best food pouches a thumbs up for flavor and convenience.. My daughter loves them.. I just open the top and she sucks it out.. No need for a bowl n spoon when ur on the go. I use them now that she's almost two, as a supplement to her meals if she hasn't eaten enough.. Its great for getting them to eat their veggies!! They don't even know they are!!
Iana A.
Palm Desert , CA
This brand overall seems to be my babies favorite he hasn't had any aversions to any of the purées. She eats so much out of this brand but I've noticed with other brands he will only eat half the pouch.
kristina g.
Santa Fe, TX
My infant and I both love the earths best foods. they have a great flavor and they organic which is a must in my house. I either buy organic or I make his food. they are very easy to just grab and throw in the diaper bag for a trip out of the house.
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
Loe the fact that it is organic and that it is filled with flavor. My son loves banana and now blueberries. What a great combination.
This company has great fruit and vegetable combinations and is certified organic by the US government which is very important to our family.

The pouches are very easy and convenient while on the go.
Sarah P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I just love these pouches! so easy to take and use on the go and you wont have to worry about glass, or a plastic container being smooshed in your diaper bag! The best part is that I know my baby is getting all natural organic ingrediants!
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
L loveeeee all their baby products. Not only doesn't it make me feel great that I'm giving my baby the best food but that its coming from a trusted brand that has been in the health industry for a very long time.
Angela H.
Loveland, co
When first started seeing these pouch style baby foods, I thought they were geinious! I love that they are so available and in such quality! very happy with this product and what it provides for my kids.
Heather E.
Warrensburg, IL
LOVE these! Super handy when you're on the go. Just toss them in the diaper bag.. No spoon needed. Babies can feed themselves. Healtheir than most of the other, on the go options.
Sarah K.
Fort Wayne, IN
What is your child's favorite flavor of this food? Do you like hard or pouches better?