Earth's Best Organic Fruit and Whole Grain Yogurt 3 Flavor Variety Pack, 4 Ounce Jars

BY EARTH'S BEST

Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
Earth's Best is the favorite of every child in our family! I love that I can trust the brand, and what they put into my child's food! It's comforting to be able to buy a reliable food!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My little nephew love it. The taste, texture quality of the food it means a lot when feeding the little one.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Earth's Best is such a wonderful, reliable product. Always organic, non gmo, and all natural. The nutritional value of the wholesome grains is off the charts. I never wonder what I'm putting into my baby's body with this product.
yakalis d.
yakalis d.
Orange City, FL
This is really good stuff for your baby i feed this brand when my first boy was little and now i use it with my baby girl
andrea p.
andrea p.
Greenville, SC
I love this brand and the variety of flavors they have for little ones. honestly there is only so many times your kids can eat apple based foods.
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
I bought these all the time when my daughter was of age. Great selection of flavors, and I would always get a good deal on them at diapers.com
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Love that they are all whole food ingredients! Lots of different flavors for baby to try. Only thing I didn't like was the size of jars and sometimes food was too runny.
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Belleville, IL
Earths best literally is earths best! They don't add any preservatives, additives, no HFC no PHSO nothing! They are pure foods for my pure baby :)
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert
I found these to be the most accepted food from my son. We tried many different brands and always came back to these bc my son would actually eat it! I only choose organic products and Earths Best never disappoints.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
My kids never would eat this baby food brand. I bought it and tried and tried and they would not eat it.